1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Rockets will match on DMo

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by zaam, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Sauces are always multiple.

JayGoogle and heypartner like this.
  2. shlhl

shlhl Member

Rockets try to trade away him but failed and why will they match? It seems that he is done as Rockets.

3. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

I can't reveal because I don't want to lose a close friend who has placed his trust in me.

However, if you subscribe to my insider newsletter, you will be privileged to more tidbits. 7 day free trial and then $49.99 per month.

4. The Law

The Law Member

I have a gut feeling but I am about to take a Tums to see if that alleviates it.

Will keep you posted.

BigMaloe, heypartner and Rowdy4Life like this.
  5. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

[​IMG]

DonKnock likes this.
  6. Rowdy4Life

Rowdy4Life Member

That's the risk you run when you mix together multiple sauces.

Prayers go out to you and your immediate family and/or co-workers with mutual bathrooms.

7. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

GTFO,

only $3.17 in Waltmart with free store pickup to save on shipping.

8. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

Can you PM me the tidbits? Just pretend I'm still evaluating.

9. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Sounds like you should stay away from multiple Sauces and listen to your gut.

10. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Morey is going to take as much time as he can on this RFA decision, if for no other reason than to send a statement to other teams, if you offer our RFA, we will tie up your money. Setting the precedent for the future.

Seems like the DMO contact is team friendly so it would be a good match, BUT if Morey has a bigger plan and needs flexibility he certainly could pass. We just don't know Morey's end game so it could go either way.

Morey tends to have a good grasp on "player market value" and if he needs to move players or makes mistakes he can pivot.

11. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Absolutely. I'd be shocked if Morey did anything else. Isn't it standard operating procedure when responding to an RFA bid?

Some dude that has a website and a great moniker. The moniker is the only impressive thing about the guy, in my humble opinion. That, and he's an ardent fan of the Rocks, but the guy has to stand in line when it comes to ClutchFans and most of the members here.

12. Bravoexo

Bravoexo Member

9 hours left

DonKnock likes this.
  13. basketballholic

We informed Nets we would match and engaged in trade talks with them. Restricted free agency is a dirty business.

14. basketballholic

Restricted free agency is a dirty business. Didn't need to happen. But it happened because it could happen.

15. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Oh great we sign DMo to flip him for Linsanity Pt. 2

16. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Then that means DMo blocked all those trades, because obviously Nets didn't want to go much higher than $8.3m base salary, with no extra fully-guaranteed years. So DMo finally caved and came down in price, and accepted all the waive options....although did get Nets to move the first one to March 1st ... marginal win.

17. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Lmao "braced" for a match . It's not like they are gonna go sign someone else in the even we match right ?

18. thiefery

thiefery Member

listening to NBA on SiriusXM they said it was a no brainer match in terms of that offer sheet for Houston. Lot of un-guaranteed money in there

19. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

8 hrs to go

Sauces: Situation is still fluid. Discussions are ongoing amongst the Rockets top office brass. 55-45 Rockets match. Stay tuned.

hakeem94, heypartner and Os Trigonum like this.
  20. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

Lol, analytically speakin, we have 8 hours to match even though we are 99.9% certain we will match we must use the time we have to determine if that .1% chance is deemed worthy of additional research. The question is do we have enough conclusive evidence?