1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why Are They Talking About The Proud Boys

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by pgabriel, Sep 30, 2020.

1. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

WOW!!!

I really don't where you're headed with this..

I know victims of both... So does that make a difference??? None... the individual is dead...

Too your second part, it all depends on where i'm at....

If i'm the hood yeah i'm watching my back for a brotha... When I go to Arkansas... No matter if it's sunlight or dark, i'm watching my back from a white supremacist...

So still not following you...

T_Man

Andre0087 likes this.
  2. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

The only people mental are people who think trump was touched by god and trolls like you. Where did you go in the arbery thread? Your troll game is weak.

3. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I've got minority friends that have had many incidences. This one is the only one where I know someone whose life was threatened. I've witnessed an incident as a kid, and still regret I didn't do anything. I was 11, for what it's worth.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  4. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Вы знаете, что это русский робот?

Rocket River

6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Using gay people as a prop. Totally not a dick move.

Also failing to grasp that some members are probably gay as well. Just wonderful really. Well done.

7. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Can confirm that I’m not Jennifer and did not make this tweet.

99% sure you’re being disingenuous and don’t care.

Not so well done.

8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Do you know any victims of hate crimes? Do you know any of black on black violence? People in this are trying to say they know both but really we know hate crime

At some point in all the social justice talk, everyone is gonna realize we are not trying to move forward or more accurately we are going to continue to over play this hand until everyone wakes up. Misery is our politics because many of us are still dependent on the social safety net. So its "give us this because what happened to us"

It trips me out that all the productive and educated among us entrenched in this as if yall have really been held back. There is definitely an argument we deserve more in closing the wealth gap, but if all these white liberals you think are down had to give up something of theirs in reparations, alot of this social justice talk would stop

Right now all of it is just rhetoric because even though police brutality and hate crime are headline news, very few have been victims so when someone asks how can we rectify social injustice everyone will slowly realize there isn't much rectifying left.

We have civil rights and we have made a lot of headway in employment. Education holds a lot back still and some point it will be understood that the problem with education lies in the home

9. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

The public schools themselves are not even close to equal, as I’m sure you are aware. It would be interesting to see a study that controls for public school funding vs household stability and that analyzes which is the bigger factor.

FranchiseBlade and T_Man like this.
  10. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

They have teachers and books. HISD is a wealthy district by Texas standards and damn near every campus has been remodeled in the last 20 years.

11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I support gay rights and that includes not using them as a political cudgel.

#131 dachuda86, Oct 4, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
  12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I don't need to say anything else. Plus, I have better stuff to talk about; like why losers obsess over ancient threads they got embarassed in and need to bring it up later because they are still hurting. You have severe self-confidence issues I take it.

13. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Why did I bring up the Arbery thread? To show how much of a troll you are. That you would go as far as defending racists in order to try troll people on this board. That truly is pathetic. Now that is embarrassing.

14. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

My point has been demonstrated

16. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Lol your troll game is weak. You got exposed in that thread and disappeared quick in that thread. Next time you try to troll make sure you try not to defend racist. Just a word of advice

17. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Damn your ass is sore still for you to try to start a dead argument that you got spanked on. This is great. Keep posting this stuff lol.

18. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Why do you lie? It makes you even more pathetic. Where in that thread did you spank anyone?

19. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

[​IMG]

IBTL likes this.
  20. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He didn't. It is his way of trying to save face. It hasn't been successful.

Reeko and AleksandarN like this.