1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why Are They Talking About The Proud Boys

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by pgabriel, Sep 30, 2020.

1. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Somebody else needs some attention.

You can share that bag with PG.

2. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Ok.

3. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

You’re white so I would suggest for you to stay in your lane, stay home. Stop with all this fake wokeness and pretending that you know the plight of the minorities and what they want.

Stop patronizing nonwhites and please keep your whiteness to yourself. Just because you spewing left wing propaganda that does not give you carte blanche to talk about people of color.

Stop embarrassing yourself like the rest of the white lefties in here.

#63 generalthade_03, Oct 1, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
  4. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

You also exemplify why we cant solve our problems. You need to stop being emotional. Educated negro doesn't wanna talk about black crime because educated negro thinks he is gonna be associated with crime. So we are constantly propping ourselves up and ignoring real issues.

This deep psychological issue with black people. Yes it stems from racism but its something we have to get past

generalthade_03 likes this.
  5. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

a bit harsh general..
    you have spent a fair amount of time saying similar things while not being black

6. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

The smart conservatives seem like liberals now-a-days. That's how batshit crazy the Trump supporters are. I thought the Tea Party was bad, but Trump loyalists are on another crazy ass level. Maybe I'm wrong.

AleksandarN and CometsWin like this.
  7. Reeko

Reeko Member

How are y’all gonna get dragged into a 4 page thread and counting over a troll premise?

jiggyfly likes this.
  8. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Yes, I agree. Sometimes strong point needs to be made when patronizing is strong from everyone and every stripes. I have a unique heritage and that’s including my wife of another race. I catch heat from all sides and I’m so used to it. I truly do not see colors and that’s the God’s honest truth.

I see people in here lobbing racial charges at others all day long yet at the bottom of it was never about colors but always ideologies.

If I offended you, I apologize, but I know you get what I say.

IBTL likes this.
  9. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The Proud Boys are a very welcoming White Nationalist Group. If someone who is a person of color or has a person of color for a friend or significant other but still believes in White Nationalism, they will still accept them. The Proud Boys are among the most tolerant and accepting of all the White Nationalist groups. They should be very Proud.

gifford1967 and IBTL like this.
  10. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Only crazy radicals don't condemn crime. The majority of us, like Biden, are against crime. The majority of us don't choose sides when speaking out against crime.

Desensitized, hmmmm
    Isn't that what Trump and the GOP stand for concerning Coronavirus? It is what it is. 200,000 deaths is an A+. It could have been 200 million.

It is what it is.

Not for much longer!!!!! Adios Mr. Great in my own Mind.

11. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

You think you can get me emotional.

Ha!

12. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I tried.

Reeko likes this.
  13. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Donald Trump had a chance to condemn it and did not, right? He actually has on many occasions but refuses to and we all know the reason he refuses to is because they or people with similar feelings make up a large part of his base.

White supremacy ideologies and violent hate crimes have been on the rise and in the news.

When was the last time a black man killed a black man because he was black? When was the last time a black man committed a violent act on another black man simply because of the color of his skin? Black on black crime is at its essence just crime and no I do not try to minimize it there, it's bad as all crime is. The term black on black crime is a loaded one used specifically for this purpose, to be argumentative and claim "people don't want to fix the real issues" but here's a thought...people can and do focus on multiple issues at *GASP* the same time. Just because you are fighting against or want people to denounce police brutality, systemic racism, white supremacy, etc. doesn't mean you can't focus on also trying to fix other issues, unless of course now you're going to try to claim people can't multi-task. There are people doing just that but they tend to get ignored for the "fix black on black" crime argument even though they have both in mind.

mdrowe00 and Rashmon like this.
  14. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Is that pgabs?

TheRealist137 and jiggyfly like this.
  15. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

im just fascinated by the persona you have created for yourself here.

AleksandarN likes this.
  16. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Lil Pun i dont want to get sideways with you. I haven't run into you into since returning. Since returning i seem different but ive always thought we need to be honest about our problems

This issue of black on black is a real issue. I know about the recent claims that its a media issue. I discussed in another black on black crime is random, white on white violence is family. And i proved this by showing 60% of violent white felons are in prison for family violence while only 20% of black violent felons

Black people commit more total murders than any race. Its not the numbers its the randomness. No respect for each, we dont love ourselves or each other. They are issues driven by much more deep rooted issues that do stem from our history here

generalthade_03 likes this.
  17. Lil Pun

I'm not really concerned with how you "seem" if I am being honest. What problems are you speaking of? What problems do we need to be honest about?

I never said black on black crime is a media issue, I said it is a loaded term with no real meaning because black on black crime is just crime. It is used as an arguing point to say that people aren't focused on it when they very well could be and are. I know for a fact there are several groups in my town that are formed through communities that try to improve these situations. They don't get the press on that subject and receive the assistance that some of the better neighborhoods have from local resources and a lot of that is systemic. I'm pretty sure my town isn't an anomaly when it comes to that sort of thing. There is a lot of police mistrust as well and for good reason. I have had several instances of police ignoring me, accusing me of something, holding me at gunpoint and so on and each time they had absolutely nothing on me. As a black man, I am sure I am not an anomaly there either. It's these types of things though that cause long term problems with others and although I don't always agree with how others feel about these things, I certainly do understand.

If I am also being honest and we need to be honest about our problems then we need to stop lumping all black people together. I am no more responsible for fixing a black man murdering another black man than a white person is responsible for stopping another white person from using meth. When you lump us all together it allows others, including white supremacists, to do the same thing. "You see that black guy killed that white guy, they're all bad!" which is wrong and when the truth is black people are just as varied as white people. A black person living in Clinton, MS isn't facing what a black man living in New York, NY is and vice versa. They face different problems, have different cultures, etc. Now I do believe that black people should be treated fairly in all things just as everybody else should as well but that's something that everybody should believe and not something that should be specific to one race or another and unfortunately that is not a reality much of the time.

mdrowe00, ElPigto, JayGoogle and 4 others like this.
  18. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Black on black violence is real. Not a loaded term

That being said i totally agree you aren't responsible for other black people. That being said its middle class who do a lot of talking for poor blacks while not admitting that some of the problems of cyclical poverty are internal that need to be fixed by the people.

19. Lil Pun

This may come as a shocker but something can be a loaded term and be real. Obamacare is a loaded term for the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. It doesn't mean the act does not exist. I never claimed as such with black on black crime, I simply said it is a loaded term and black on black crime is just crime and people can focus on it and other issues at the same time.

There is a reason the middle class talks for those people and it is because people pay attention to what they say. I'm not a fan of somebody like Al Sharpton but I understand why people want him to speak for them and it is because he brings attention to the issue that they are facing, whether he sincerely cares or not is another matter. I agree that there are internal issues involved with cyclical poverty but a lot of those issues, even the internal ones, can be traced back to systemic issues.

20. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Black on black crime maybe loaded but its honest. White supremacy isnt a problem. There have been violent incidents since Charlottesville but a black man literally kills another black man everyday

Im not a Trump spporter but when he talks about Chicago thats real. And talking about white supremacy, Trump did sign a criminal justice reform bill

I dont need for black on black violence to be a political but im not gonna lie to myself to you to anyone and say if walking down a dark street my concern is white supremacists