1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

What divides us won’t be along race, it will be based on beliefs as evidenced

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ROXRAN, Jul 23, 2020.

1. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

https://www.foxnews.com/media/flag-...lls-horrific-experience-within-portland-riots

I’m seeing a lot of examples of black citizens standing up to the Antifa/ BLM movement and being bullied, abused and threatened but it gives me pride to see from the black lady smearing the BLM paint to this guy having enough that we are drawing a line on where your loyalties are and it’s not as simple as black vs white clearly...BLM is clearly a anti capitalism political movement...so far the main terror zones are thankfully just Seattle and Portland and while I don’t agree with Trump on everything....operation Legend which is of course named after the 4 year old child that BLM cares nothing about is a tremendous and right thing to do to stymie any other carry over...be prepared, grab your guns and lock and load just in case

generalthade_03 likes this.
  2. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Appreciate the warning, fam.

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

it’s always right wing idiots like OP bringing up something like a Civil War...average Americans are just trying to improve their lives, not sitting and planning for some race war

just gtfoh

4. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

He can't wait to use his stockpile...

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

"Right" versus "left" is a bunch of invented teams, OP. You can't force me to be on one of them.
    OP, you are brainwashed. The "right" and "left" thing is for the cannon fodder, the masses, the people we pay to get chewed up by coronavirus, the people we pay fight wars with other people, the people who have no damn money or education.
    If you are "right" or "left," you are one of PT Barnum's "suckers": you are not a player in the game.

#5 sirbaihu, Jul 23, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
  6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

For all your bravado you expess, I hope you aren't a fat f*ck who gets winded after sprinting 10 meters in full PPE (plate carrier with front,back and side sapis, 6 fully loaded mags, water, etc that weighs up to 70-90 lbs).

7. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

8. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I don't wanna fight. I'll just evacuate to Katy.

9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

He should move to the boonies... Then join the police.

10. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm not worried.

malakas, IBTL, daywalker02 and 3 others like this.
  11. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

LOL. If you think Black people will side with the RIGHT, the delusion is REAL.

When Trump gets 5-8% of the Black vote, it will tell you all you need to know.

JuanValdez and FranchiseBlade like this.
  12. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

you should go back to focusing on inspiring volunteer work. This is a waste of your time bro

13. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

He already lives in Tennessee.

Rashmon, Invisible Fan and Ubiquitin like this.
  14. ROXRAN

Ouch lol

15. ROXRAN

I saw a crapload of spitlets, tbh he seems to be qualified to be the Portland mayor after the mayor gives in to the demands and resigns

B@ffled likes this.
  16. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

ROXRAN vs the world (but not the secret police because they’re just neat)

17. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

you guys already LOST the first time...

Ubiquitin likes this.
  18. ROXRAN

“Antifa has infiltrated Black Lives Matter,” Johnson said as he described a woman dressed in Black Lives Matter gear who showed him threatening footage of protesters following him back to his home, and letting him know they were keeping tabs on him. According to Johnson, this woman was also holding an Antifa pen and was communicating with others via walkie-talkie.

“These people have nothing to do with Black lives. Our Black community leaders need to stand up and lead because what's happening is they're letting a group of terrorists that don't represent me use me, and that's not right,”

19. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

@B@ffled yet another example of a right wing fanatic fantasizing about a 2nd civil war they would lose.

Ubiquitin likes this.
  20. ROXRAN

“I was being called the N-word by Black people. People were chasing me around with baseball bats,” Johnson told Fox News. ... like this right? There is nothing average about the idiots that do this including you if you defend that