1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What divides us won’t be along race, it will be based on beliefs as evidenced

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ROXRAN, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Newlin

Newlin Member

Does ammo have an expiration date? Gotta use it before it goes bad?

2. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

For the most part ammunition shelf life is practically forever if stored properly

3. ROXRAN

It wasn’t about civil war lol it was about picking sides in the times of 2020 mob injustice, I was making a parallel but the thread title wasn’t meant to be as it appeared is all so I corrected on my own accord...like it or not, more people are choosing a side than not and in that sense it’s like a war of beliefs that is being fought in cities such as Portland and Seattle...what the liberal mayors do , well it doesnt seem to be working and then fed police come in Portland to secure federal property that the liberal mayor refuses to with local police and that doesn’t seem to be the cure all yet , so what is to be done with these mob injustice people that simply just exist to riot ? ...there is a part of me that says let it play out. Let the Seattle’s and Portland burn if it’s political advantageous for all the “normal folks” to see

#63 ROXRAN, Jul 23, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
  4. ROXRAN

Sometimes you have to decide where to put effort and if the opposition does the work for you why fight it? But then again innocents will suffer so it’s a catch 22 to do nothing

5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm sooooo ANTIFA. Nobody could be more ANTIFA than I am. Would you like me to send you one of our cool pens? Also think about why a person following and threatening the person doing the interview would be walking around with a pen in their hand? Are they taking notes about how the assault went? That way they can reflect on it later and see what went well and what needs to be changed for the next assault. That's what we teach in ANTIFA orientation class... day 1.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  6. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Please do. But ready for the blow-back. I have so many Deep State friends that it might just come back to bight you on your trigger finger.

7. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

But you can disagree and still be proud of what you believe. No need to feel ashamed of admitting it, unless there is something wrong with those beliefs.

8. ROXRAN

Already reported , watch the transmissions, where are these Antifa classes at? I’d like to attend. I am CCW for my own protection in case of mob justice

9. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

lol

10. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

11. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

There are more than you can quite possibly imagine. Call it a not-so-silent majority...

We are all Anitifa...unless of course you're pro-fascist, and in that case, I'm not real surprised. You be you.

12. ROXRAN

Sure but you guys have the mob justice and like to beat black veterans in the face for expressing a different view and don’t care about their lives ..screw Antifa and BLM for that

13. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

there are no black conservatives, only Uncle Toms

14. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Both can exist?

15. ROXRAN

Mob justice rules woohoo , go hit a black veteran in the face for carrying a flag but maybe do it without the riot mob and see how far that gets you

16. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Thread title is half-right. The examples that make roxran so happy seem like one-offs. Hard to think we're going to see much retreat from BLM in the African American community when Trump is polling in single digits in that demographic. But, the white population is definitely split based on beliefs. 60% may be Republican-leaning, but there is a very sizable minority of whites siding with progressive political movements, including BLM.

FranchiseBlade and fchowd0311 like this.
  17. ROXRAN

I know that is what many believe lol , knuckleheads out there

18. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Boy . . . them traitor worshipping confederats . . they love them some Unca Ruckus/AintJemina tokens

Rocket River
    Boy . . . them traitor worshipping confederats . . they love them some Unca Ruckus/AintJemina tokens

Tell me how much you love Candace Owens and Jason Whitlock . . ..

LMAO .. .
    We good .. . . we don't need them or you talking on our behalf
    sincerely, The Blacks

Rocket River

19. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

All over. The ones I attend are in a tree house in Steve's backyard. There's a sign on the door that says 'Keep Out. Members Only' But if you say the password, "Vandalism and Graffiti" they'll let you in.

20. ROXRAN

Here’s the great thing Juan , you are seeing more black resistance play out against BLM ...I mentioned this article, I mentioned the lady with the paint at the BLM mural, numerous black sports commentators speaking out AGAINST BLM or at least not favorable to the organization...all these things I mentioned NEVER happened a month or two months ago but it’s happening now. Sports is gonna be affected and likely not in a fantastic way for sports .. People are wary of the BLM organization being forced into the everyday not because black lives don’t matter. Of course they do. But only select ones do per the organization and that is a farce.

waytookrzy079 likes this.