1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What divides us won’t be along race, it will be based on beliefs as evidenced

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ROXRAN, Jul 23, 2020.

1. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

It’s far fetched,...yes but Portland looks like it’s doing it’s Part to make the case

2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Civil wars don't start with teenagers and spray paint.

3. ROXRAN

I hated to use the civil war anology ok because it’s not. Yes -However what I’m connecting Is that I’m seeing more commonality regardless of race and that is What I was getting at . My bad on the thread title

4. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Some think civil war will be over graffiti and naked Athena? That mindset is why it’s even a possibility.

dobro1229 likes this.
  5. ROXRAN

Antifa holding hands with BLM is based not on race but ideology ...
    who thinks that ? I’m talking about seeing sides based on beliefs and less on race. This is a good thing

6. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

The bigger question is why is it that the right is OBSESSED with Civil War? It's almost as if you guys WANT it to happen.

Not every issue in American society requires Americans to literally form our own military's to fight each other to death. Why are you guys obsessed with violence? Herd immunity, civil war, guns for everyone, carpet bomb the middle east, etc. etc..... everything is death and violence with you guys?

All the while the left has people like Naked Athena on the front lines of protests, and has the NUMBER ONE goal of this crazy thing called VOTING in mass to elect officials who actually represent us the people and not billionaires & cult leaders like Trump.

People like the OP, and his bugaloo boy friends on facebook need therapy bad. Obsessing about violence as the only outcome is not healthy for you, your family, and ultimately society.

7. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Oh you changed the topic.

Antifa who? Tell me once they kill a person, then perhaps we can start to consider them like right wing extremists who you know, terrorize and kills. Wait, n/m bill and trump already declared antifa a terrorist group... that explain things.

8. ROXRAN

don’t forget also kind stuff like this :
    “I was being called the N-word by Black people. People were chasing me around with baseball bats,” Johnson told Fox News.

9. ROXRAN

Yes when they chase a black man around with a bat, and have people following him with walk-in talkies...what’s that lol...all because he valued the flag and had a different opinion I guess

10. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Trump wins: Live with it.
    Trump loses: Civil war!

11. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Has anyone ever been identified by name as a member of Antifa?... EVER?

Like if I was a Boogaloo boy or another Alt Right Trumplican working to further my agenda to start a civil war to divide & conquer for political gain, the most important thing would be to profile a villain by giving the enemy a face and a name. Osama Bin Laden was the face and name of terrorism that mobilized the Western world to action.

Why have they not created a very basic strategy of finding somebody... anybody that is an ACTUAL Antifa leader?

Maybe because Antifa is not a real thing, and they'll look like complete fools if they try to peddle nonsense that some 18 year old with pimples who works at Freebirds is the secret mastermind of the left mobilizing a civil war to otherthrow the free world.

These people like the OP trying fantasizing about people like me shooting at them from across a field somewhere in the midwest with a few thousand other lefties really are pathetic.

12. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

no, and whoever they are, they will vanish away into some dark corner once trump is gone

13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The civil war will be two sides.

1. The side that is paranoid enough to believe in some dystopian fantasy they think will come true. That paranoid delusion will cause them to start using violence and killing fellow citizens.

2. The other side will be those who don't know why a bunch of paranoid weirdos started killing people.

dobro1229, daywalker02 and Amiga like this.
  14. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you’ll grab my Naked Athena out of my cold dead hands

Amiga likes this.
  15. ROXRAN

https://abc3340.com/news/nation-world/a-former-antifa-protester-shares-why-he-got-out

I thought I was doing good by trying to fight what I thought was fascism. Today, I realize that Antifa is just a violent organization filled with a bunch of thugs that need to be put in jail,” said leftist-turned-conservative activist Gabriel Nadales in an interview with Sinclair Broadcast Group.

I left Antifa because I felt like I couldn’t have an original opinion. Anytime I would question some of the members about some of the things that we did, they would tell me to shut up or get out. So I did,” said Nadales.

ROXRAN drops the mic *

#35 ROXRAN, Jul 23, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
    generalthade_03 likes this.
  16. Reeko

Reeko Member

man, just stfu

like I said, the main ones dreaming about some race war are right wing idiots like u

right wing losers worship the Confederacy and talk about a new Civil War...u un-American morons need to gtfo

17. ROXRAN

Come at me and make me first lol

18. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

you guys won't get off that easy like the first time

19. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

20. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member