1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anime watchers out there?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Marteen, May 6, 2011.

Tags:
  1. dmoneybangbang

Try the first half of the second season. I too didn't much care for the fantasy route in the second half.

2. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I think he wears those potara earrings (the ones used for fusion), so my guess is Goku involuntarily fused with a bad guy or was forced to do so.

3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Why is Trunks' hair blue?

4. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Thats what I thought too, but his appearance didn't change with a fusion :confused:.

Super is starting to piss me off, the ****ty writers need a reality check. They are revitalizing the most successful anime of all time, only second to Pokemon...and they spend 75% of the episode doing filler scenes etc to make the time go by. There was only 5 minutes of actual plot there. When he goes to Korin's tower they make it a habit to follow the tower from the bottom up for no reason. Then he goes there and with a serious tone they clash some stupid crap.

I'm sitll not happy with the animation either. How is it that after 20+ years and a butload of success and $$$ the quality of the animation dropped? :confused:

Toei is just not a good animation company. Their excuse for the stick figure looking stuff at the beginning was "ameture animators so it couldn't be helped.."

5. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Tizzle's ultimate, far-fetched prediction:

During the Multiverse tournament, one Saiyan from another universe will be a evil version of Goku and fuse with Goku via the earrings.

Trunks is therefore going back to the past in order to train so hard with teh guys that they beat the crap outta evil Goku in the tournament and prevent this from happening.

If this happens, you guys will have to rep me daily for teh rest of your lives. :p

6. Wilezra

Wilezra Member

DanMachi is a 1000x better than SAO in my opinion. A second season cannot come soon enough.

Anyone else following Magi: Adventures of Sinbad besides me?

7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

A black Saiyan from another universe?

They're running out of colors on the spectrum.

#rainbowsaiyanisrealandproud

8. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

That My Hero Academia was hype af.

"villain have you ever head these words before?

Go Beyond

PLLLLUUUUUUUUUSSSS UUUUUUULLLTTRRRRAAAAAAAA!!!"

9. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

10. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

^^^Oh hell yes. Was my fav anime of last year. Hopefully they do another 26 episode season.

11. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

I know man! Mine too, and I'm still researching episodes over and over. Doesn't get old lol

12. Vigorous

Vigorous Contributing Member

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

The beginning of the show really intrigued me....but then around episode 5-6, I kept thinking "omg this is getting ridiculously repetitively boring" (yes, he lives the same day again, but at least make the day interesting).....now the most recent episodes, I don't know if I can handle it anymore.

Anyone else frustrated with it?

13. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Yeah, I'm there with you. I'm not sure where this forest/shaman/twin demon arc is going but it isn't fun anymore. I haven't watched the latest episode, but I hope this arc is over.

14. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

chances are it is some sort of fusion, even his dress and skinny frame look like the vegito change.

Someone had a theory of him being an evil kaioshin created from the tree that makes the kais, I think that also holds water.

Hopefully they won't hoe us this week and give us 5 minutes of plot again. Because if they do, I might as well wait a couple of months and wait for it to finish and watch it all together :eek:

15. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

To answer your question without spoilers...

Yes they are moving on to something else that moves the plot along and to me it is getting very interesting. I do hope they steer away from the Groundhog Day scenario for a while because while I do like the show that mechanic is getting a little played out

16. joesr

joesr Member

17. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Just binge watched re:zero.

You gais have great taste.

Yeah, that genre as a whole (Gate too) has been peaks and valleys. Valleys as in excessively blatant fanservice as filler to help spread out the LN delays. No Game No Life is pretty good, but doubtful it'll ever have a 2nd season. :(

Re:zero could fall into that trap once the original content starts drying up, but with 25 episodes, I'll forgive it for now...cuz I'm fished in.

#1917 Invisible Fan, Jun 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
  18. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

I love this thread :)

19. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

20. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

You're back! I knew it would happen eventually!

Quick, what are some shoujo animes you've watched recently that you recommend :grin: