1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anime watchers out there?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Marteen, May 6, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

Any recent news on when Dragon Ball Super will air on Toonami? Last update was in March saying 'July/Aug.' Doubt it will be July in that case.

2. mikus

mikus Member

Season finale for My Hero Academia today. It was a good wrap up for season. Does anyone know when Season 2 is coming out?

3. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Anywhere to stream/download this series?

4. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

just google dragonball super episode ___ sub lol. Kissanime works, gogoanime and a bunch of other sites. I just stream it. I would post the link but I don't know if its allowed and its usually straight off of the first couple of google choices.

5. Wilezra

Wilezra Member

I watch all anime-related streams thru kissanime. Have you checked there?

6. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

With the teaser they had after the credits it seems like we might get it sooner rather than later

7. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

Tizzle! That niijiro days ending was bs!! Why there no confession! :(

Kabaneri is also done. Thought it was a bit rushed for that last episode, but it ended pretty decent. The soundtrack is the best part of the show though!

8. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Yoo it Set things up nicely for next season though. Like how it's not rushed and a more realistic take on feelings/romance.

BTW, I watched so many shows these past few months, will make a list of recommendations today or tomorrow so that you have something to watch. <3

9. hvic

hvic Member

1 person likes this.
  10. s.b713

s.b713 Member

Berserk new season !!!!, kind of weird animation. But love the story line so will watch for sure. Wow thought that would never happen. And DGray man also coming out super excited about that one as well. Kabaneri of the Iron had a good ending, hopefully they come out with another season

11. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

Food wars is up! Love how they get right into the matches. So much hype for soma.

12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Man, I have to get in on this Food Wars madness. I just don't see how animated cooking can be entertaining.

13. mikus

mikus Member

Oh it's very entertaining, and it makes you hungry! That was an awesome premiere for season 2!

14. Wilezra

Wilezra Member

Dude, you must have missed out on some classics like Yakitate Japan and Chuka Ichiban. You could check those out if you still need more of awesome animated cooking. Chuka Ichiban is a bit dated though (1997).

15. Juxtaposed Jolt

In the SnS season premiere, I feel like they made bae Alice too ominous, at times.

It's only the premiere, but something felt slightly off to me, throughout the episode. Maybe I'm being overly critical, though.

16. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

I can agree. The match-up felt faster than usual, but it does feel like something was off when you compare it to like soma vs nikumi or the preliminary round.

17. mikus

mikus Member

So I binged a show called ReLife this weekend. It's not my usual kind of show but I really liked it and the premise was unusual. I know some of you like the relationship type shows so you might like this one.

18. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

You had me at relationship <3 <3

19. mikus

mikus Member

Well let us know what you think if you try it out. I hadn't seen it talked about here yet.

20. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

I've actually clicked on it a few times previously, but never gave it a chance lol.

Has anyone seen the D. Gray-man series? Gonna try to binge that in an attempt to catch the new season coming soon.