1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Royce White Still A No-Show This Summer (UPDATE: On the trade block)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jul 1, 2013.

1. TripleSeven

TripleSeven Member

The article Clutch posted, along with the update proves that he should have done more research before posting this article. It's not like Royce isn't hard to get in touch with. The responses Royce sent via twitter should & could have easily been in the article. #JustSayin

Everyone, including Clutch already knows how the majority of the fans feel about him. There was no cause for that, and just opened up more criticism. Who wants to constantly be reminded the Rockets have a player that didn't pan out. He, along with most of you are just adding fuel to the fire. Leave the man alone & stop allowing him to consume your life if he's THAT bad. Move on

2. TripleSeven

TripleSeven Member

LOL. Love it.

3. jocar

jocar Member

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  4. Akim523

Akim523 Member

OMG I just died laughing

5. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Amazing work! :grin:

6. Akim523

Akim523 Member

Good to know he's on the trade block, but the bad thing is his value is ultimately close to zero, and we will have to send away few picks so the other team would take on his salary.

7. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Stop being childish. Royce deserves all the backlash he has received and all of the criticism he will continue to receive. If he wants it to stop, well maybe he should have read more carefully when he signed on the line that is dotted. It comes with the territory.

He needs to grow a pair and be a man, because all he is proven thus far is that he is a 22 year old boy that just had his first beer. The child is far less special, and far less intelligent than he thinks he is, and that is the problem.

8. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Article is accurate. Have no clue what you're talking about.

It doesn't matter the semantics of him claiming "no one has told me to be there." You're an NBA player and you're a no-show. Not there, hasn't been there since that first road trip. No future in Houston. The Chronicle article literally echoes it.

9. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

We go to work. He doesn't. Therein lies the difference

10. AFS

AFS Member

Looks like he lost some weight this offseason.

11. Sonn

Sonn Member

That guy is a joke. I took up for him all last season but this is just ridiculous. Was his money guaranteed?

12. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yep. He was all good until the contract was signed. After that, he couldn't overcome his issues. :rolleyes:

13. redearth

redearth Contributing Member

Yeah, I admit I was one of those who got all hyped up on Royce's potential... hoping he would overcome his stuff and actually make the roster. Anyone got some crow, cuz I think I'm s'posed to be eating it.

14. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

It's a real shame that he is unable to step back and view his behavior unencumbered from his mental issues and see the situation objectively. He seems like an intelligent person who has allowed his emotional/mental demons to capture, control, and cripple him rather than attempt to really #be well.

I've been a big supporter and still hope he has a true moment of clarity that allows him to be a contributor on the basketball court. Success on and off the court will have a bigger impact on promoting mental health issues than confirming the stereotypes by his current behavior.

Just play ball.

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Nice try,TS. He is gone and most of us won't shed a tear
    #Honesty, #Transparency, #BeWell

16. TXRoxBBall

TXRoxBBall Member

Good I'm tired of his crap. He doesn't deserve to ever wear Rockets red.

17. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

You lookin real SHAAAKYY BAAABYY.

18. Karolik

Karolik Member

Royce you forgot to add #bewell at the end of your post.

19. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

Unfortunately, we are all reminded what a turd this dude is everytime we look at a roster or review our salary cap... If Royce doesn't want to be scrutinized, then he can retire and relieve the Rockets of their contractual obligations, which he has yet to come anywhere near fulfilling. Until that day, he can suck it!
    #warmregards

20. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Protocol would fix this problem.