1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump's Platinum Plan is No Different From How Democrats Try To Help Blacks

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by pgabriel, Oct 14, 2020.

1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Harrison spoke about the need for communities to be actively involved in combating and preventing crime. He spoke of his own father (I think) being a policeman for more than 30 years.

pgabriel likes this.
  2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Thats a good message

3. J.R.

J.R. Member

If you don't vote for me, then you ain't black!

4. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

The plans for blacks were already implemented, they were called land grant colleges, the New Deal and the GI Bill, they just conveniently forgot the "Don't Murder Blacks Who Try to Use It" clause.

5. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Platinum Plan sounds like something that was launched after the Daily Cougar article about Honors students going hungry by fall midterms.

6. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

This is worse than women who support Trump. Clicking that hashtag was surreal. How the **** could any black person minority intelligent anyone breathing support this guy?

7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Biden DID insult blacks. Do you deny that?

8. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

No, I don't deny it, I don't really even know about it. If you hate Biden, fine. But vote for a turnup, not a Trump, instead.

9. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

If we make a pros and cons list of what each person has supported, opposed, said, and done in their personal and professional lives. They both will have some pros and some cons. But Biden's pros and cons list is much more favorable than Trump's.

10. Nook

Nook Member

I can speak about the most dangerous neighborhoods in Chicago as I have actually lived in them and I have prosecuted people in those neighborhoods. No, I do not believe that a majority of people in the poorest neighborhoods of Chicago (which are literally 95% black) want to see more police in their neighborhoods. It is a complicated situation but most people want better education situations, more after school activities and more cameras in the area.

You have to realize how many kids from these neighborhoods are either killed or are in prison long term. Every year more reach the age of criminality and every year we would arrest more of them and it never ended and it never decreased. Almost all of the shooters are under 21 and most the victims are as well.

There are guns everywhere, there are gangs everywhere. Drugs are less of a problem but still how they make their money. It is a young mans game now, these kids are 11-12 and packing and giving orders.

The only area where more officers would be beneficial would be the schools but that is really short sighted as well.

These kids have no hope, their role models are gangsters in jail or dead. Their fathers are typically missing or are criminals...... school is nothing but a holding pen and by the time they are 10-11, school is very dangerous.

We have tried police in Chicago (a large number) and it did not work. There needs to be a police force but the answer isn't more police (at least in Chicago).

Dairy Ashford likes this.
  11. droxford

droxford Member

Do Tiger Woods' kids count as being black?

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

And make a list of positives. Trump will have more while Biden won't have ****.

13. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Incorrect again.

14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

First i appreciate your input. Secondly im not disputing you. Im referring more to a short term reaction by someone victimized personally

Nook likes this.
  15. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Or maybe BET going full streaming with an uncensored option.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  16. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

He's President right now. He roll this out yet? Stim coming? Golf?

17. HayesStreet

HayesStreet Member

Well, at least the right wing nut jobs finally admit Democrats are trying to help african americans. That ain't nothing.