1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    The Timberwolves-Nuggets series has been intense -- we're watching Game 5 live. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

that girl, standing by the bus-stop...what should i do???

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by 3814, May 12, 2005.

1. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

i started working at a lumberyard 2 weeks ago, since i'm done with school this year and just tryin to make a buck or two.

the lumberyard is a half hour drive from where i live...and every morning, at 6:30 i drive by a hottie, kinda a jessica alba type girl, that is waiting for the bus (which goes the direction i'm going). she looks like she could be anywhere between 18-22...and i'm 20...so i wouldn't mind checkin out this situation, but how stalker-ish is this? i mean, i haven't said hi to her before, i just drive by her, and admire her...

so what would you do? i'm single, i don't know anything about her...should i pull up and ask her where she's goin and take her there? or is that too damn creepy for that early in the mornin?

2. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

Quit the lumberyard and become a bus driver.

2 people like this.
  3. micah1j

micah1j Member

I was drinking and almost chocked to death on this one!

4. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

Drive by and show her your lumber.

5. Sishir Chang

Sishir Chang Contributing Member

Perhaps you should take the bus yourself.

6. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Hurmm, if you offer a ride, there are 2 possible outcomes, obviously, she takes it or she says no. The reasons could vary. I think, you should try and see if that bus goes where you are going and start taking it. Make your move on the bus, slowly, day by day. Make it sound like your car is in the shop or something. Finally, if you have laid down the groundwork, let her know your car is "fixed" and then offer to take her to work if it's on your way, or lament that you won't see her any more then ask her out for something simple like coffee.

7. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

the bus idea is a good one, one that i will consider, however, it would be a damn long bus ride (prob about 1.5 hours instead of 30 minutes)...but i guess i could park close to the stop before her and get on there or something like that.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

I doubt a girl is gonna take a ride, so you need a betta plan, stop and tell her you are looking for a puppy dog your friend lost. She'll say no, and then you can make small talk. Hey, what's your name....blah, blah, blah, if you see him or you;d like to talk or something you can call me at this number.

9. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

Ever thought about just walking up to her one morning and talking to her? Just a thought.

10. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

again, not a bad idea...except that i know she's there around 6:30...and i have to be at work at 7:00, with work being about 10-15 minutes away from her bus-stop.

i'm thinking if i ever wanna make a move, i have to be able to sacrifice the work day, cuz my boss would rather me not show up than be late with no excuse.

11. El Toro

El Toro Contributing Member

A lumberyard, a bus stop and a Jessica Alba clone. Man, 3814. There's something awfully familiar about this entire scenario.

-signed Dirk Diggler

12. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

where is this bus stop now? :eek:

13. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Day One:
    Make sure she's looking. Smile at her when you pass by. Sort of do "what's up?" with your head moving.
    If she smiles back, continue to day 2a.
    If she doesn't. Keep driving and continue to day 2b.

Day Two:
    a. WAVE at her, don't smile, and see if she smiles FIRST. If she smiles back, stop the car and reverse it and wave.
    b. WAVE and SMILE at her. She will smile this time. If she does, go to step a. If she doesn't... don't pay attention to her anymore and it ends there... she doesn't feel comfortable smiling at strangers or guys who smile at girls at the bus stops.

Day Three:
    Drive slowly. Stop where she is waiting. Roll down your window. Say something to the likes of: "I always see you here, and didn't know whether to stop and say hi, or if you thought I'm a weirdo. I am [3814 - your name goes here]. " Human instinct will make her tell you her name. If she tells you her name, take it from there.

It will take just a little time for her to talk to you, if she feels comfortable.

EDIT: Si sabes español, di "HOLA. Siempre te veo aquí pero no se si pararme y saludarme o si piensas que estoy loco hablando con extraños. Me llamo [3814 - tu nombre]." El instinto humano hará que ella te diga el nombre suyo. Si te dice su nombre, ahí la llevas... :D

"Happy hunting." - Mr. Fabian

#13 SwoLy-D, May 12, 2005
    Last edited: May 12, 2005
  14. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

gracias. yo pienso que este es el mejor consejo que yo recibe hasta ahora. lo siento para mi espanol malo - pero, yo entiendo mejor que yo escribe.

15. MartianMan

MartianMan Contributing Member

That was what I was thinking. :D

16. Man

Man Contributing Member

Hey interesting does she see you?
    You have to like meet her/introduce yourself in a way that doesn't seem awkward/weird lol. Like something coincedental (seeming) or having something in common..relevancy.

So good luck!

Go 3814!

17. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

Just park near the bus stop, walk up to her, and tell her you've seen her a few times driving by in the mornings and wanted to invite her for coffee/dinner/banging/etc. If it doesn't work then move the hell out of this Vancouver place b/c this already seems like an awful lot of work just to meet a chick!!

18. Puedlfor

Puedlfor Contributing Member

Bus stop, one day, she's there, you say, "Please share my umbrella."

Bus stops, bus goes, she stays, love grows, under your umbrella.

19. KaiSeR SoZe

KaiSeR SoZe Contributing Member

ask her if she wants to sex you...

if she says yes..then your golden

if she says no..then your not

20. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Speak to "Jessica" like that and she WILL BE smiling. [​IMG]

[​IMG] Another satisfied customer.[​IMG]