1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

that girl, standing by the bus-stop...what should i do???

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by 3814, May 12, 2005.

1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

No, no, no - we need to come up with a crazy scheme. Tell her you’re an architect and you’re working on the new addition to the water wall ~ her flowing hair has inspired your new design.

2. KaiSeR SoZe

KaiSeR SoZe Contributing Member

your name is Art Vandalay

3. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

If your boss can not appreciate your being late for making a move on a Jessica Alba type hottie, then I wouldn't give a damn what he thought...

BTW...Do you have any skills? You can always build her a cake...

4. UTKaluman597

UTKaluman597 Contributing Member

Man just walk up to her and be straight up. Believe me chicks dig that kind of stuff.

5. Zac D

Zac D Contributing Member

ask her if she wants to go get her ears candled with you. tell her you can see the disgusting waxy buildup in her ears from the highway and you're only offering for her own good, because you feel bad for her and how horribly hideous she must feel.

girls with low self-esteem are easier targets

6. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

lol. Naaaa.... too obvious. :)

7. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

Since when did a beautiful women become an insufficient excuse?

My parents met at a bus stop and eloped to New Orleans 30 days later. It lasted 53 years until my father's death four years ago.

8. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

You could always try the, "Hi, you don't know me but I've seen you around, and I think there's an outside possibility that you Kick Ass." line.

9. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

10. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Honk at her, pull over, then in your best Butthead voice say "hey baby, can I give you.....ugh......a ride?"

11. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

hahaha...i'm laughin my ass off at some of your suggestions.

anyways, i think i'll approach her, i just don't know when, and i don't want to wait to long either. i'm gonna wash my truck on the weekend, so maybe monday...we'll see.

i think the ear wax candling would be a good first date ;).

but yeh, i'm thinkin i'll probably pull over and give her a cheesy line or two...like "i've noticed you standing here every morning, hell, i even asked people from houston on a message board what i should do with you..." and then as she's running away, i'll hit her with my truck - and then take her to the hospital and be the man that saved her - then she'll be indebted to me for her whole life, and we'll have wonderful children.

but in all seriousness, many of your suggestions do make sense...i'll ponder over them this weekend and consult my healing and growing testicles ( http://bbs2.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93639 ) ...then we'll decide what we're ready for.

12. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Brick Tamland: "I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party."

13. KaiSeR SoZe

KaiSeR SoZe Contributing Member

come on man!! do it tommorow!! don't you have any balls??? (j/k j/k j/k :p)

14. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

sex panther....... works 60% of the time, everytime. and it's made from bits of real panther, so you know it's good.

15. JeeberD

JeeberD Contributing Member

Or show her your drawing of a Liger. Be sure to tell her that it's just about your favorite animal...

16. wakkoman

wakkoman Contributing Member

...and then start gyrating in your seat...

oh yea...

17. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

Get there before she does and let the air out of one tire. Pretend you're changing the tire and ask her if she has a cell you can use to tell your work you're gonna be late. That should help strike up conversation. Hopefully you'll be done with the tire quickly and THEN you can ask if you can give her a ride after her being so helpful.

If she doesn't have a cell phone? then I don't know hahahah

18. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Ask Tate Pittman....

Pittman suspended after being charged with indecency
    By CHRISTOPHER FERRELL
    Eagle Staff Writer

A Texas A&M University football player has been charged with indecent exposure after police say he masturbated in a university parking lot while smiling at a female student who was trying to park her car.

Tate Pittman, a freshman defensive lineman from Odessa, was released Thursday from the Brazos County Jail after posting $10,000 bail. He has been suspended from the team, according to a release issued by A&M athletics director Bill Byrne.

A female student was trying to park her car Oct. 28 when Pittman, 18, pulled up next to her in a Dodge Ram and began smiling at her, according to court records.

When the woman walked closer to the truck, records state, Pittman asked her, “Can you help me with this?” as he motioned to his exposed genitals, court documents state.

The woman contacted Texas A&M University Police several days later and identified Pittman from a lineup.

It was the second time Pittman has been arrested in less than six weeks. He was charged with driving while intoxicated in September but has not stood trial on that charge.

Texas A&M football coach Dennis Franchione said Thursday he would not comment and directed reporters to Byrne’s statement.

The statement, issued Thursday afternoon, said only that Pittman had been suspended from the program indefinitely for violating Athletic Department rules and the university’s code of conduct.

Pittman has not played in a game this season for the Aggies and was being redshirted.

[​IMG]

19. Asian Sensation

Aahhahahah thats a brilliant idea ... Seriously... it works! If your decent to above avg good lookin and don't drive a bucket.

20. droxford

droxford Member

Stop your car. get out. say this:

" 'scuse me. My name is 3814, and everyday, I come driving by here on my way to work. And every day I see you here standing at the bus stop. And every day, I tell myself, 'wow - that is a good looking girl. I just gotta stop and introduce myself someday, or I'll regret it.' So here I am, hopefully not to look too much like a fool, introducing myself to you. Sadly, I gotta be at work really soon, and don't have a lot of time to talk right now, but I just HAD to say something to you."

It shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes.