ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets honored Dwight agreement with agent in letting Parsons out of his contract

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > NBA Dish

NBA Ref Crawford got gun threat by Tim Duncan and Tony Parker!
Tags:  2012, basketball, gun, halloween, lol, nba, tim duncan, tony parker Tags
kcplayoffs is offline Old 12-02-2012, 10:51 PM   #1
kcplayoffs
Contributing Member
kcplayoffs is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finekcplayoffs is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finekcplayoffs is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: Jan 2012
Member: #50144
LOL,
looks like it was from HALLOWEEN.

Follow kcplayoffs/Reborn4HD on pastebin for Fastest HD NBA Games (HTTP/Auto-Updated by Quarter During LIVE Game): http://pastebin.com/u/kcplayoffs

You can follow kcplayoffs at private tracker (P2P): http://hd-sportbits.org
you can donate to get Life-Time account (unlimited downloads) on my tracker | contact: reborn4hd@qq.com

Sponsored Link
cheke64 is online now Old 12-02-2012, 10:52 PM   #2
cheke64
cheke64 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchcheke64 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchcheke64 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchcheke64 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchcheke64 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchcheke64 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchcheke64 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchcheke64 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchcheke64 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: May 2009
Member: #42238
did he died?

Go_Korea is online now Old 12-02-2012, 10:55 PM   #3
Go_Korea
Go_Korea is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodGo_Korea is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Mar 2006
Member: #16488
Stern is gonna fine the Spurs based off the rule stated by Article 666 also known as Basketball Reasons.

jlwee is offline Old 12-02-2012, 11:17 PM   #4
jlwee
jlwee is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Apr 2003
Member: #11980
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheke64 View Post
did he died?
Apparently his head get chopped off and last seen running like a headless chicken:
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/18...wford-boss.gif

DimeDropper is offline Old 12-03-2012, 12:22 AM   #5
DimeDropper
DimeDropper is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Jul 2012
Member: #51570
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheke64 View Post
did he died?
+1 lol

across110thstreet is offline Old 12-03-2012, 01:09 PM   #6
across110thstreet
Contributing Member
across110thstreet is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereacross110thstreet is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereacross110thstreet is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereacross110thstreet is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereacross110thstreet is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereacross110thstreet is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereacross110thstreet is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereacross110thstreet is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Mar 2001
Member: #2331
I like Tony making fun of himself with the eye patch, but why are they dressed like Trench Coat mafia?

justtxyank is offline Old 12-03-2012, 01:12 PM   #7
justtxyank
Contributing Member
justtxyank is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldjusttxyank is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldjusttxyank is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldjusttxyank is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldjusttxyank is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldjusttxyank is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldjusttxyank is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldjusttxyank is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldjusttxyank is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldjusttxyank is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldjusttxyank is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Jul 2005
Member: #16238
I side against the league on most issues, but this actually warrants a suspension for both players. How stupid can these guys be to take that picture?

Mr. Clutch is offline Old 12-03-2012, 01:13 PM   #8
Mr. Clutch
Contributing Member
Mr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Nov 2002
Member: #7931
Quote:
Originally Posted by justtxyank View Post
I side against the league on most issues, but this actually warrants a suspension for both players. How stupid can these guys be to take that picture?
Overreaction

Duncan McDonuts is offline Old 12-03-2012, 01:18 PM   #9
Duncan McDonuts
Contributing Member
Duncan McDonuts is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDuncan McDonuts is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDuncan McDonuts is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDuncan McDonuts is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDuncan McDonuts is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDuncan McDonuts is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Nov 2008
Member: #35523
Quote:
Originally Posted by across110thstreet View Post
I like Tony making fun of himself with the eye patch, but why are they dressed like Trench Coat mafia?
Tim Duncan was The Punisher and Tony Parker was Nick Fury.

juicystream is offline Old 12-03-2012, 01:19 PM   #10
juicystream
Contributing Member
juicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjuicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjuicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjuicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjuicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjuicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjuicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjuicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjuicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjuicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeemjuicystream is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Apr 2001
Member: #2425
Quote:
Originally Posted by justtxyank View Post
I'm with you.

Gun violence is a serious issue, in particular the NBA. Right or wrong, the hip-hop/black culture is to closely affiliated with gangs.

First time I saw the pic, I assumed it was shopped, since that seems very stupid of Duncan and Parker, who in general have pretty clean public images (even if Parker is an adulturer).

If this were SJax, Artest, Arenas, West, etc., they would get suspended. I'd be shocked if they didn't at least get a fine.

Mr. Clutch is offline Old 12-03-2012, 01:19 PM   #11
Mr. Clutch
Contributing Member
Mr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsMr. Clutch is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan McDonuts View Post
Tim Duncan was The Punisher and Tony Parker was Nick Fury.
And who was Joey Crawford trying to be?

Mr. Clutch is offline Old 12-03-2012, 01:20 PM   #12
Mr. Clutch
Contributing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by juicystream View Post
I'm with you.

Gun violence is a serious issue, in particular the NBA. Right or wrong, the hip-hop/black culture is to closely affiliated with gangs.

First time I saw the pic, I assumed it was shopped, since that seems very stupid of Duncan and Parker, who in general have pretty clean public images (even if Parker is an adulturer).

If this were SJax, Artest, Arenas, West, etc., they would get suspended. I'd be shocked if they didn't at least get a fine.
They should also suspend the Rockets for using a t-shirt cannon at the Toyota Center.

Cannons are a serious issue.

rudan is offline Old 12-03-2012, 01:28 PM   #13
rudan
rudan is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodrudan is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Jun 2006
Member: #18952
Somewhere Bob Costas is pushing gun control because of this.........

amaru is offline Old 12-03-2012, 01:29 PM   #14
amaru
amaru is Omer Asik -- working the boardsamaru is Omer Asik -- working the boardsamaru is Omer Asik -- working the boardsamaru is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jun 2009
Member: #42710
Quote:
I'm with you.

Be careful your ethnocentrism is showing.............

"Who are we? We are the descendants of slaves...We are the heirs of a past of rope, fire, and murder. I for one am not ashamed of this past. My shame is for those who became so inhuman that they could inflict this torture upon us"

- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

IN MOREY I TRUST!

Duncan McDonuts is offline Old 12-03-2012, 01:35 PM   #15
Duncan McDonuts
Contributing Member
Duncan McDonuts is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDuncan McDonuts is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDuncan McDonuts is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDuncan McDonuts is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDuncan McDonuts is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneDuncan McDonuts is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Nov 2008
Member: #35523
Quote:
I'm with you.

The only irresponsibility I see in the picture is the use of an airsoft gun as a prop. Airsoft guns are real close replicas of actual guns, and the general public often misconceives them as a real gun, thus calling the police and causing a panic. If people understood that an orange tipped gun indicates that it's a toy, then there would be no problem. But people can't know everything.

And you guys realize that's not really Joey Crawford, right? It's a Halloween party. People are in costume.

Mr. Clutch is offline Old 12-03-2012, 01:37 PM   #16
Mr. Clutch
Contributing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan McDonuts View Post
The only irresponsibility I see in the picture is the use of an airsoft gun as a prop. Airsoft guns are real close replicas of actual guns, and the general public often misconceives them as a real gun, thus calling the police and causing a panic. If people understood that an orange tipped gun indicates that it's a toy, then there would be no problem. But people can't know everything.

And you guys realize that's not really Joey Crawford, right? It's a Halloween party. People are in costume.
Are you sure? That looks like Joey, but I'm not sure what he is dressing up as.

heypartner is offline Old 12-03-2012, 01:40 PM   #17
heypartner
Contributing Member
heypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Oct 1999
Member: #920
I laughed. I can't tell if people in this thread are serious about fining them or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Clutch View Post
Are you sure? That looks like Joey, but I'm not sure what he is dressing up as.
Yes. We are sure that is not Joey Crawford.

tallanvor is offline Old 12-03-2012, 01:42 PM   #18
tallanvor
Contributing Member
tallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchtallanvor is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Oct 2007
Member: #25649
Photo looks fake to me.

SwoLy-D is offline Old 12-03-2012, 01:42 PM   #19
SwoLy-D
Contributing Member
SwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldSwoLy-D is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Jul 2001
Member: #2873
Joey Crawford's back... with a vengeance... !

justtxyank is offline Old 12-03-2012, 01:42 PM   #20
justtxyank
Contributing Member
justtxyank is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldjusttxyank is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldjusttxyank is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldjusttxyank is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldjusttxyank is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldjusttxyank is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldjusttxyank is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldjusttxyank is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldjusttxyank is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldjusttxyank is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldjusttxyank is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Jul 2005
Member: #16238
I think the reaction among NBA fans will be too skewed based on the negative opinion of Joey Crawford and the general disdain for Stern and the "league office."

A picture of you holding a gun to someone's head in costume to look like a member of your "company" (acknowledging all fake, costumes, etc.) expresses something and it is intentional.