1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A friend of mine was found dead. =(

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by El Hitman, May 7, 2010.

1. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

I'm in shock right now...one of my friends was found dead in Mexico. Let me explain. A year ago I had a girlfriend for a couple of months her name was Adrianna, long story short we broke up after I got my job at Michael's. Her sister Elizabeth was always fun and really cool, so we kept in touch. She wanted to come dance at my job but at the time she was only 17, so I said not yet. Eventually I lost my phone and lost her number. But last week I ran into her in downtown, we exchanged numbers and she said she was working at Moments in Pasadena and that she was 18 now and wanted to go work with me. I said cool, hit me up this week...BUT she never did. Apparently she was trying to get into the immigrant smuggling business and got murdered in Mexico. Her funeral was yesterday and I wish I could get a hold of her sister but I don't have her number and she recently moved to another part of town. She had a 2 yr old boy and their mom was always sick. Crap. :(

Here's the link.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/6991536.html

2. BmwM3

BmwM3 Contributing Member

3. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

sorry to hear.

there was a thread about it a few days ago.

infact, i knew who you were going to talk about because you started this thread.

4. Ramu3

Ramu3 Member

I think few days ago a guy posted about this girl who passed away , from Kempener (Sp)? and how few people who knew her in high school. Sad that it happenned to a person so young :( , but sometimes if you go into a lion's den......Pray for her family and friends and hope people learn a lesson about the dangerous biz of such things!

5. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Really sorry man, had read about it sounds like a terrible situation.

6. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

7. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

Dam bro, sorry to hear that. I've known a few people who did that kind of thing and it's a messy business. Hang in there and my deepest sympathy.

8. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

I need to get a hold of her sister somehow...this is so wrong. I know people that can find out who did this. One of my old waitresses works at Moments...supposedly Liz had a boyfriend. If she was your girl...how do you let her go to Mexico and not know anything about it. He knows something. Apparently she lost touch with her family and moved in with that guy...I need to find that prick. Not for me...for her sister...they were really close, I can only imagine how devastated she is. :(

9. Shaud

Shaud Member

It would not be wise to go after a guy that you have no clue if he was involved in this or not. Two other men died, could the boyfriend be one of those two guys or are you for sure he is still living?

10. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

The 2 guys found were immigrants that were gonna be smuggled. They were FROM mexico...2 "nobodys". My guess is that she was driving them in her rented truck and someone who knew about the transaction killed them for the money they must of had. Her boyfriend is still alive...and if her family knew nothing about this guy then they will never find him to question him. My waitress knows him, he's a customer at Moments. I bet he didn't even care about her...how do you send your girlfriend to Mexico to bring back immigrants...by herself. He was using her cause she was naive and didn't know any better. One of my connects HAS to know this jackass. If anything I'll bring his name to light and the authorities can take him to jail. :mad:

11. GRENDEL

I get your sentiment but seriously man, I don't think this is the type of thing were revenge is going to turn out well for anyone.

And just remember those "nobodys" have families and friends just like your friend

12. rockets934life

While VERY honorable, I would let it go and help with the grieving process. Normally there is some VERY shady characters with VERY bad connections involved with this type of stuff. I don't think you want to go down the wormhole because what you may find some pretty dangerous and disturbing stuff.

13. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

I'm not gonna let this guy move on and use the next stupid girl and end up getting murdered too. What if this was YOUR sister? Should the boyfriend be held accountable? I didn't find anything on the news about her boyfriend...that means NOBODY knows him. These guys go from club to club trying to recruit girls to do their dirty business. Apparently she fell for his crap and he got her killed. I might be a dirtbag for working at one of those places...but you have to draw a line somewhere...and he crossed it.

14. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

El Hitman.... Seriously dude... You need to report the info you have. Not to mention I know there are two BBS members that are cops. You could be charge for not releasing information....

15. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't think you're a dirtbag for working at one of those places.

16. GRENDEL

Don't let it go but don't go off trying to do anything on your own, if you've got that information go to the cops.

17. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

This looks like one of those situations where it's better to stick to dancing

18. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

I know the "shady characters" and "very bad connections". I'm just gonna make a couple of calls and find out who set this up. If it's her boyfriend which it HAS to be, then he should be taken out of the business for making this thing go nationwide cause it's all over the news. I'm not going to freakin Mexico, I'm not even gonna leave my job. I just have to call my guys...someone has to know him. He's probably getting a lot of heat cause he screwed up the deal and got these people murdered.

Don't worry LIZ...you're stupid boyfriend wherever he is...isn't safe anymore.

19. rockets934life

Well I feel you for trying to the right thing but just VERY careful because this dude seems like he might be connected to something or someone that could be something extremely dirty. If you dig for more info just know when to back off and take a deep breath before jumping in head first.

20. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

I don't have anything yet. I just know she had a boyfriend, if the cops knew she had a boyfriend they would of said something in the reports. These guys are like ghosts, they don't want anyone in the girl's family knowing who they are and what they're doing. I'm pretty sure it was a pimp...I just need a name, a nickname...anything. I bet he didn't even blink when he found out she died...he's probably more worried about the money and the connections he lost. I HATE PIMPS.