1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A friend of mine was found dead. =(

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by El Hitman, May 7, 2010.

1. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Obviously you didn't bother reading his post on this very page where he contacted her sister though facebook, gave her all the information he had gathered, and advised her to go to the police. Given his line of work, I'm guessing his sister giving the information to the police would hold more weight and speed up the process some being as that it's her family.

No he was not.

2. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

This guy made it pretty well known where he works in another thread and now he has information about possible suspects in a murder?

This thread should be deleted.

3. cardpire

cardpire Member

not surprising though, i can only imagine what failed dreams of hollywood/broadway fame tastes like. sure for awhile it felt cool and noble to say you kept your "passion" alive by toiling away in a depressing local theater, but it was always just a matter of time before the "Why Not Me?" bitterness came boiling over when the inevitable harsh reality set in that nobody would ever recognize or give a crap about you, which was always the primary motivation in the first place. now you're left with shattered dreams, a theater full of hacks playing make believe that nobody will ever care to see, and an existence of crapping on other people's jobs and lives to satiate your malcontent soul.

4. VanityHalfBlack

Just wanted to ask you guys on how the heck do they cross the borders??? Isn't it heavily protected by the military?? Do they have anything similar to DMZ in Korea??

5. ryan_98

ryan_98 Contributing Member

at border checkpoints, yes.

much of the border looks something like this.
    [​IMG]

the rest is similar to this.
    [​IMG]

6. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

El Hitman's theme song.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kxsYbdihttc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kxsYbdihttc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

7. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

What should be El Hitman's theme song:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AJR62vsAg-0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AJR62vsAg-0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

8. da_juice

da_juice Member

I'm very sorry

9. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

is this guy in jail yet? only 80%? 20% that he had nothing to do with it? we're talking about murder here...20% is a pretty big percentage.

10. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

I don't 'give advice' from the perspective of someone who's figured anything out; I'm much more like the convict who tries to scare school children straight.

I'm not proud of it, but I've lived a somewhat wild life. I've been carefree in the ways that the OP is and have been reckless and have paid a price for it. Five of my closest friends have died in the last six years.

My life is far from perfect, but I feel almost a responsibility to respond when I feel people are reaching out for help (whether they know it or not), whether it's Hitman trying to convince himself that taking advantage of girls with low self-esteem is a fulfilling life or the guy asking if drinking 14 beers a night makes him an alcoholic.

As for your other digs at my career, etc., in that way I am very happy and your comments are pretty well off the mark. I never wanted a career on Broadway and certainly not one in Hollywood. In fact, I've had offers in recent years to transfer an original show of mine to NY or L.A. and I chose not to pursue them because I'm too busy making theatre in Houston. I've always wanted to create intimate theatre experiences for no more than 100 people a night. And I'm grateful to find myself in a position where I'm able to make a comfortable living doing it. That's all I've ever wanted from my professional life.

All that said, I agree that this thread was an inappropriate forum for my remarks. I am truly sorry for Hitman's loss and I'm sorry I posted anything other than that in this particular thread.

1 person likes this.
  11. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Batman Jones is a valued contributor to this BBS and to the communities he has lived in. You are just another vile piss ant on the internet. Stop posting.

12. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

You're a very passionate guy and I know you meant well.

You just come off a bit rough around the edges sometimes, it is easy to let the bitterness get to you when we the creative community with our fancy arts and magic have been fighting the industrial rationalists and their corporate paranoid androids since the Victorian Age.

It happens, we're not exactly all sitting around a camp fire singing Kum By Yah.

Stay strong in the sheepskin my friend.

13. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Dang, I gotta spread some rep around. :p

14. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

So I guess we should assume the guy who pops out of the weeds to condemn a guy is an authority on class?

1 person likes this.
  15. mic

mic Contributing Member

16. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

Hmm...it seems like the cops are being really cautious with the information we gave them, they told her that they need to talk to me to verify everything. Apparently they have other theories about how this went down. One being (which might be true), that whoever got her involved wasn't the one that killed her...it was the new cartels. I'm guessing they didn't "pay off" the right people and that's why they got killed for it. But I have a hard time believing that...why would they kill them and that stage it as a car crash??? The cartel's I know wouldn't go through that trouble...they would just murder them and dump they're bodies somewhere. I'm thinking the people that committed the murder were rookies, or they didn't mean for it to happen, they weren't real killers. So I guess I'll be talking to the cops on monday. I really didn't want to show my face though...ahh crap. I guess, for LIZ. I'll do it. :(

And I was reading through all the replies after my last post...and you guys are right other posters are entitled to their opinions too...even if they might be negative. But please...slow down with the personal attacks. :grin:

17. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Cardpire, this thread has oozed self-righteousness from the opening post.

18. FactualJones

FactualJones New Member

so much bs in this tread....

I'm not no one to judge but come on you run in them circles you get those kind of results...

Then you got all these cats on here snitching and dry snitching...

Other people talking giving up IP addresses and ****.....

Bunch of lames...

Back to what I do best...

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhv9oq6N1fdDlWMfXO

Don't sleep

J-Dawg - Gangsta Party

19. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's a damn shame that girl had such poor structure at home. The girl was still in high school and was working as a stripper/possible hooker and also running down to Mexico during school hours.

20. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I agree that the OP's line of work leads to some very shady situations but it doesn't sound like el Hitman's work had anything to do with his friend getting killed. If anything El Hitman's line of work might help turn up information that could lead to catching the killer.