1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A friend of mine was found dead. =(

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by El Hitman, May 7, 2010.

1. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Me neither. I kind of envy him.

2. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

you really don't know how strip clubs work.. they don't get a cut of dancer's earnings.. the girls pay like a cover for being able to work there for a day and they take home all they make afterwards..

3. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

At first i did think that it could be Abdul from the Feedback Forum, but then i recalled that he's not a member he's only a rookie :grin:

4. saintja2

saintja2 Contributing Member

Well, the impression I got from the other thread is that they don't just dance. And if the dancer leaves with a customer, there's a cut in some form of payment. If that isn't pimping then what is?

And I don't know what the definition in US is, but knowingly providing a place for prostitution is usually considered "pimping" as well. And again, what I understood from the other thread, the percentage of the girls who just dance is minimal.

5. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

+1

We're with you El Hitman. Though you need to PROTECT yourself. You need to be as ANONYMOUS as possible. Call from a pay phone and the whole bit.

6. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

technically, what the dancers do is not the clubs business. they don't make any more money if the dancers give extra to the customers. the club makes money from the cover that the customers and dancers pay and the drinks sold. clubs cannot stop dancers from leaving and worse bringing customers along with them. that's loss income for the club since the customer leaves and does not buy any more drinks. and if the club knows the dancers will leave early, they should have had another dancer work instead. the dancers are fined for leaving earlier than their scheduled time.

8. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

El Hitman is.... Machete!

(NSFW language)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W8cCzltPD6Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&start=122"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W8cCzltPD6Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&start=122" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

9. saintja2

saintja2 Contributing Member

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=185657

By El Hitman's own admission, things aren't necessarily always like you said.

Anyway, regardless what I think of the ethics of the business, I hope that the b*stard, that is responsible for the murders, gets what he deserves.

#49 saintja2, May 7, 2010
    Last edited: May 7, 2010
  10. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

quit trying to be a hero...let the cops take care of it

11. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Yes probably that...

Though think of it as a cheap "love" motel. But people go in there to do drug sales and all kinds of extra kinky stuff. All the property cares about is you pay for your stay and dont disturb other people. But if something seedy DOES go down under the motel's watch, instead of the motel reporting the people, or instead of the motel being held liable, they'll take some hush-hush bribe money from the people doing dirt and look the other way.

12. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

The nickname... would it be...

El Pollo del Mar?

He is notorious on the west coast...

13. VanityHalfBlack

@El Hitman, did you try to contact her parents at least, let them know what the situation is.. Like everyone said, give the info to the authorities and quit your job while you still can, it's only going to get messy from here on...

14. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

It is kind of sounding like the first chapter of a Cormac McCarthy novel. Those don't tend to end too well.

15. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

I'm sorry for your loss bro, but don't act righteous. If you lie with dogs you're bound to get fleas. Don't go getting fleas El Hitman.

16. RickRock713

RickRock713 Member

:grin:

17. geeimsobored

geeimsobored Contributing Member

This thread is an example of why this bbs is awesome.

18. Luckyazn

Luckyazn Contributing Member

EL POLLO LOCO

19. BrieflySpeaking

BrieflySpeaking Contributing Member

sorry about your friend

are u the manager at moments??

20. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

Sorry to hear man. :(

But you need to play within the system similar to Tracy McGrady playing within the system in 2009.

Tell the cops. Don't get in trouble bro.