1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Nuggets 12/17/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 15, 2014.

1. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

Again the know nothings regarding feeding Dwight in the post is some crazy thing. You really don't understand winning championship strategies so I won't rag you. Just know how wrong you are.

Without the presence and threat of Dwight Howard on a consistent basis the whole Harden thing falls flat against TRIPLE TEAMS in the playoffs. Now is the time to get it formed so that at that time there is no thinking, just re-acting. Fouling out the other bigs is the secret. He can do it. >

Go Rockets !

2. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

We missed Terry big time. He would have made the game much easier. I was wrong about Johnson (not really his fault that he is a rookie) before the season. I thought he was NBA ready and it turns out he is greener than a piece of lettuce. Johnson can defend, but offensively he is as good as Dorsey.:eek:

3. jscmedia

U R full of it dude.

4. jscmedia

Oh well then he should be cut according to the brainiacs here.

5. solid

solid Contributing Member

The Rockets of years past (except you know who) lose games like this ten times out of ten. Seriously, the Rockets don't win close games in Denver; it is a tradition. Harden is all world, but give it up for Dwight for a monster game. How about Beverly's rebounding? And Ariza can't find the basket with a metal detector. He is starting to look like the Ariza for his Rocket's past.

6. jscmedia

Due you're the moron. Dude STFU.

7. jscmedia

U Da moron.

8. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Ariza is dead tired man. He is averaging the most minutes ever in his career and spends the entirety of it defending the opposing team's best player. Also consider that he had 0 backup since Papa and Garcia got injured. I don't blame Ariza honestly, I feel bad for him.

9. supafrumpy

supafrumpy Contributing Member

dude the bench offered 7 points and 9 rebounds that entire OT game. Not a great sign for your ailing and tired starters!

10. jscmedia

another weak willed kneejerker....

11. jscmedia

u are completely wrong...........

12. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Did you bother checking how many of our good bench players we are missing?

13. kemah

kemah Member

lol

Just having Papa back last night would have been huge.

14. solid

solid Contributing Member

Good point, really unfair to criticize him.

15. Mav-Hater

Mav-Hater Contributing Member

I clicked in this thread to see if we won last night. Reading the posts, I thought for sure we lost. Then I saw the Clutch videos and realized we won.

16. conquistador#11

i fell asleep. had to watch it in the morning. i'm getting too old for this west coast time zone sh**.

MVP for harden! chants need to get louder at home games.

17. lucnguye92

lucnguye92 Member

I don't find myself enjoying Rocket's basketball anymore. I just kinda see us and I go, "Oh, we're playing today. I guess that's another win."

18. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

Well, I guess if losing basketball turns you on, there's plenty of room on the Knicks' bandwagon right about now...

19. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

How so solid? The Ariza from Rockets past tried to be the man. He is playing his role and just in a bit of shooting slump at the moment.

Beverley is a grinder. Dude hustles for every loose ball and mix it up with the Bigs to get some rebounds. Aka Energizer Bunny lol

Don't forget Dmo amazing play. He is come into his own right before our very eyes. Once Jones comes back we will have a pretty solid one two punch at the Power Forward position.