1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

T-mac says knee feels 99%...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mjharleem22, Sep 25, 2009.

1. BizzleRocket

BizzleRocket Member

Kind of like T-Mac's comments on his health.

2. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

IF 99% IS GOOD ENOUGH, THEN ...

- 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.

- 268,500 defective tires will be shipped this year.

- 103,260 income tax returns will be processed incorrectly this year.

- 811,000 faulty rolls of 35mm film will be loaded this year.

- 14,208 defective personal computers will be shipped this year.

- 2,488,200 books will be shipped in the next 12 months with the wrong cover.

- Two plane landings daily at O' Hare International Airport in Chicago will be unsafe.

- 3,056 copies of tomorrow's Wall Street Journal will be missing one of the three sections.

- 18,322 pieces of mail will be mishandled in the next hour.

- 291 pacemaker operations will be performed incorrectly this year.

- 880,000 credit cards in circulation will turn out to have incorrect cardholder information on their magnetic strip.

- $761,900 will be spent in the next 12 months on tapes and CDs that will not play.

- 55 malfunctioning automatic teller machines will be installed in the next 12 months.

- 20,000 incorrect drug prescriptions will be written in the next 12 months.

- 114,500 mismatched pairs of shoes will be shipped this year.

- 107 incorrect medical procedures will be performed by the end of the day today.

- 315 entries in Webster's Third New International Dictionary of the English Language will be misspelled.

- $9,690 will be spent every day on defective, often unsafe sporting equipment.

- 2,000,000 documents will be lost by the IRS this year.

- 22,000 checks will be deducted from the wrong bank accounts in the next 60 minutes.

- Homes would be without electricity, heat, water, and telephone service for 15 minutes every day.

- Every page of the telephone directory would contain four wrong numbers.

------ Let's hope that T-Mac's 99% is better than these things sound.

;)

1 person likes this.
  3. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Tracy on skillzlab

4. cuneo77

cuneo77 Contributing Member

its still funny

5. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Dang IROC, did you take the time to crunch all that?

6. sw847

sw847 Member

Agreed...But I am still not holding my hopes up too high. I personally don't think what happened last year would happen again, only for the fact that it is his contract year. But you have to admit, he has said a lot of things that did not come true or falled short. I really hope he can carry this team to somewhere this year...proving some of the doubter out there wrong. What i really don't want to see is him playing hard for for 'some' of the time.

But yeah, last years situation was not entirely the same as now.

7. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Nah... I googled it. ;)

And then I preached on it today in church. :cool: