1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Suns aggressively shopping Eric Bledsoe

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Clutch, Oct 23, 2017.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That’s like trading away
    An all star team

From the g league

2. Koperboy

Koperboy Member

I've been thinking the same yesterday. He's a strong silent type and a professional from top to bottom. Can't fit better into Spurs' culture.

3. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

surprised nothing's happened yet. maybe presti's trying to pry away a 1st rounder in the deal too

hakeem94 likes this.
  4. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

5. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

6. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

I don't need to read a single word.

Just look at the image.

Sarver is an idiot.

7. J.R.

J.R. Member

The Phoenix Suns' focus in talks with the Knicks recently has been on Frank Ntilikina – not Willy Hernangomez -- league sources told ESPN, but the Knicks remain uninterested in dealing their rookie point guard. In a perfect world for New York, they would add Bledsoe and have Ntilikina serve as his understudy at point guard, sources said. Bledsoe has become a trade target after general manager Ryan McDonough told reporters Monday that Bledsoe has likely played his final game for the franchise. The New York Knicks are among several teams reaching out to Phoenix, league sources told ESPN. ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski reported earlier Tuesday that the Suns' pursuit of a young player with significant talent has been a hurdle to completing a deal. The Knicks had been unwilling to deal Ntilikina or Willy Hernangomez in a trade package for the 27-year-old Bledsoe. Given that stance, if Phoenix insists on getting a younger player in return for Bledsoe, the Knicks seem like a long shot.

8. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Idk. Jackson is a young prospect and paying kyriebmax money on a shitty rebuilding team aint taking you anywhere

9. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Thank you for remembering my religion. I appreciate your respectful inquisition.

Unfortunately I cant answer your question though. Please direct al further questions to jaceminn da spaceminn @JaceMan da SpaceMan

JaceMan da SpaceMan likes this.
  10. JaceMan da SpaceMan

U r gay

11. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

The first bad decision I remember Sarver making was sticking to his guns on offering a 5yrs/$45MM extension to Joe Johnson, who asked for $50MM. JJ walked to Atlanta the following summer for $20MM/year! If JJ stayed, they would have had a great chance to win it all over the next 3-4 years.

It's been downhill since.

RudyTBag likes this.
  12. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

Haven't they been shopping him for years and have never traded him ?

13. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I'm late to this party.... but I'm sure its been discussed how Bledsoe isn't really that special as a player?
    Always injured.
    Mediocre 3 point shooter.
    Mediocre assist man.
    Relatively inefficient scorer.

I'm not saying he's a bench player or average nba starter, he has potential to be above average, and if he can stay healthy, on a good team in the right system, sure.

But good teams generally don't have good assets to trade and crappy teams shouldn't want him... unless as a means to continue losing.

14. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

They never should have had Hornacek. That man is a terrible coach. He probably also asked the gm to make some pretty dumb moves as well. The Suns just need to clean out the house. Get a new GM, and just start from scratch.

15. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

16. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Eric Bledsoe is not a top 15 PG, and he is very injury prone, and he ran to Twitter to pout after getting punked by Pat Bev.

I'm not sure what the Suns think they are going to get in return here...

17. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

these tanking b****es already went thru 3 very good point guards in dragic/thomas/bledsoe, while trading for crap in brandon knight and signing him to a ridiculous contract, then drafted jackson over both fox and smith. so much stupid concentrated in one front office

rockbox likes this.
  18. rockets13champs

Suns need to clear house. Hire a new gm, new coach, new staff. Possibly sell the team. Completely start fresh

19. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Move the team to Vegas

20. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

They also held Bledsoe hostage during the RFA process. There is some bad blood between them and the suns are a joke of an organization.

pippendagimp likes this.