1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Suns aggressively shopping Eric Bledsoe

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Clutch, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Vivi

Vivi Member

Watch out for the Spurs, they need a big (they lost Dedmon this summer).

2. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

HP, what fake trade do you suggest NOLA do to get Bledsoe? They don't have the assets.

3. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

Nuggets and Bucks seem like obvious options.

For some reason I can see him getting swapped for Schroder. I think the new Hawks GM doesn't like Schroder too much + his recent assault charges

4. Raz

Raz Member

The Suns are one gigantic shitshow. They could've handled all that in summer. Now what? Surprised that they are not 3-0? Surprised that Earl Watson won't be their coach to go forward? Surprised that 27 year old Eric Bledsoe won't wait four more years until they are somewhat relevant?

Curious to find out the price for Bledsoe, after George and Melo set the bar pretty low.

MorningZippo, da_juice and Yung-T like this.
  5. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Eric Beldsoe to OKC confirmation.

macho GRANDE, RocketsTerps and Nook like this.
  6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I don't know. Just saying NOLA stands to gain the most, so you'd think they would try.

I should probably not get into these conversations, because I follow this stuff so little.

you know me, I don't follow trade scenarios and other team caps much at all. Just seems like PHX motivation would be (next to rookie scale contracts and picks) to get someone back to help Josh Jackson and Devin continue to develop, maybe shed some bad contracts to lower cap a little, and continue to tank. Seems Jrue can help with all three.

Sure, others can outbid NOLA if you say, I'd just be confused if NOLA isn't aggressive.

And yeah, they'd want picks the most, or a young guy to fit with Josh and Devin.

Nook and RudyTBag like this.
  7. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I tell you WHAT. Get me Bledsoe or (better yet) IT & that Cavs' Nets pick in some sort of 3-way that sends CP3 to the Cavs and I'm in.

8. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

9. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

Well at least they're shooting high tosttart with I guess..

Given their performances, they might have to be happy to take a pick plus filler.

10. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Who...

macho GRANDE likes this.
  11. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

NOLA makes sense basketball-wise for sure. They just dont have the right assets to get it done.

Denver has the assets and has a potential need. You could even consider the Clippers.

Personally, I hope he gets shipped East.

Nook and heypartner like this.
  12. davidxhz

davidxhz Member

get it done, we already lost Jameer nelson to the pelicans, imagin a bledso, EG backup backcourt, that's as explosive as you can ask for

13. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

How can this trading partner help the Rockets??? Well a bit too late Eric...Because the Suns wouldve been a great trade partner for the Knicks earlier this summer...

The Rockets may still be looking to upgrade the 4 spot...the Suns is Morey new favorite 3rd team partner...

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y739vur4

#53 sugrlndkid, Oct 23, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
  14. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

So dine

Snow Villiers likes this.
  15. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Their cap mismanagement over the years forced their hand to paying Holiday because they had no other options and were bereft of talent at the guard position.

heypartner likes this.
  16. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

17. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

No way I can see him coming here and coming off the bench. Its just unrealistic

macho GRANDE and RudyTBag like this.
  18. Koperboy

Koperboy Member

Bledsoe isn't a pure point guard, more of a scoring combo guard. His pick&rolls/pops are nothing to write home about. I have been watching him while Dragić was in Phoenix. Goran has much better feeling in p&r sets and has a PhD in pick and pop, mostly from Channing Frye days. Watching Bledsoe trying to execute similar sets, you could see the difference.

He's good at drive&dish, but not that great at finding angles and dish pocket passes.

Vivi likes this.
  19. Koperboy

Koperboy Member

They are a shitshow indeed. First they lowballed him during his restricted agency, then made him a part of failed three-headed hydra experiment with Goran and IT, and second half of last year he was riding the bench because Suns didn't want to win.
    He's been getting one disappointment after another from PHX.

Robert Sarver must sell the Suns.

da_juice, Raz and Vivi like this.
  20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Darn.... Houston one step too slow for 3rd stringer Bledsoe.