1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dear Jeremy Lin,

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Da_Spark, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Against Portland game that went to OT.. again, right at his average.. 8 field goal attempts.

One thing that's been missing.. he was so good with his 1-2 dribble mid range pull ups off of pick & rolls last season.. i can't remember him taking one in this game.

2. GideonC

GideonC Member

If Lin would average something like 12-5-10 with 2 or 2.5 steals that would be great... Harden is an excellent scorer, and Parsons and PPat are pretty solid offensively, too... I expected (like most of us, I assume) that Lin would be a 17-4-8 type of player, but if he shoots and scores less and gets more assists and all-around stats, I'm fine with that.

However, he's obviously a really valuable part of the team, and he needs to play at the end of close games or something is really wrong.

3. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Oh and by the way, oustide of James Harden (of course).. Parsons, Patterson, Asik, Morris, and Douglas took more shots than Lin. Something just aint right with that stat.