1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ESPN] BARKLEY RESPONDS TO LeBRON'S TWEET

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by BDswangHTX, Aug 12, 2010.

1. leibs2002

leibs2002 Member

antawn jamison didn't do that much cause lebron doesn't know how to pass it down in the post. all he knows how to do is dribble in circles and play tmac ball. he dribbles all over and when he gets doubled he kicks it to 3 point shooters. he never once talked to jamison. the dude doesn't even talk to his teammates, he just messes with his mouth piece. i agree that he is easily the best natural ability/talent the game has ever seen. unfortunately it is still a game and he doesn't have the right mentality. he isn't even that competitive. he can't handle criticism. he takes no blame. his attitude is all messed up

2. leibs2002

leibs2002 Member

wade was always closer to kobe, and lebron was always closer to pippen. he's super pippen now

3. texasrocketfan

Has anyone heard about the Trevor Ariza- Courtney Lee trade??? I have trusted this site to keep me informed about Rocket happenings for a long time. Does anyone update this site during the off season??? Ilearned about the trade from "The Dream Shake " site two days ago, and still nothing about it on this site?

4. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

There's a 58 page thread about it here.

5. Dream Shake 81

Are you serious dude?

This site had beaten that topic to death before the trade even happened.

lol

6. rock4ever

rock4ever Member

I take it you think he won 60+ regular season games by "himself" as well

7. rock4ever

rock4ever Member

So..So..So..Correct

He's the most athletic and probably the most talented player within last 10 years. But he's not the "best" for the same reasons you mentioned. People confuse being "talented" for being great. Not the same thing

8. ApuN

ApuN Member

What I was referring to was the '06-'07 season.

LeBron basically was "by himself" when he led his team to the finals.

In contrast when Wade was "by himself" he has been like TMac, never out of the first round or in the lottery.

9. Bojangles

Bojangles Contributing Member

I CAN'T STOP YELLING!

10. Desert Scar

Desert Scar Contributing Member

Wade's 2006 run was the best by any guard or small forward since Jordan. This includes Lebron, Kobe, Nash, etc. That said Wade hasn't sustained that as long as Lebron, let alone Kobe.

I would say Lebron is the better player, but he isn't better at everything than Wade. Shaq was the best player on 2000-2003 Lakers (and the best player in the league), but it doesn't mean Kobe wasn't better at some things. I think Lebron and Wade will be very complimentary, very much like Jordan and Pippen or Shaq and Kobe. I will say Lebron will probably get the regular season MVPs because he will dominate for longer stretches and their is less concern for fatigue or injury with him, but the playoff MVPs will be up for grabs between them.

As for Chucks comments, he has a right to say him. I agree the special was a punk move. But I have no problem with Lebron teaming up with Wade, just as I had no problem with Barkley manovuring to play with KJ and Marjley (sp) or with Hakeem and Clyde. I have no problem with most of Barkley's comments, but on that part he is the pot calling the kettle black.