1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ESPN] BARKLEY RESPONDS TO LeBRON'S TWEET

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by BDswangHTX, Aug 12, 2010.

1. BDswangHTX

BDswangHTX Member

I bet LeBron is out of Chuck's fav 5.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/blog/sport...nds-holdout-barkley-responds-to-lebrons-tweet

2. Raven

Raven Member

Bored now.

3. SunsRocketsfan

agreed bored with this whole lebron thing...

and also agree with Chuck. Despite Chuck sometimes says stupid things he is 100% right here and I think most fans agree with him.

4. da_juice

da_juice Member

Lebron PMSing after criticism, what else is new?

5. dropshot001

dropshot001 Member

i'm with barkley

6. Prince

Prince Member

Now LeBron is going get motivated like crazy.

7. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

Ummm... I'm in Canada and I could watch it. Is he saying we can't get ESPN here? :confused:

8. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

9. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

He probably just meant he wasn't home sitting in front of the television.

10. nbalopez23

nbalopez23 Member

it is wades team and no matter what happens wade lead his team 2 a championship and LBJ did not im w/ barkley

11. conundrum

conundrum Rookie

meh, more like pat rileys team, charles is just bitter because he could never win a ring, poor guy.

12. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

yup they go as far as wade goes.

13. Steve_Francis_rules

Wade is clearly not the best player on the team, so I disagree about it definitely being Wade's team. There's also the fact that most of the players that will be in the rotation are not the same guys that are used to following Wade the last few years in Miami. Maybe it will turn out to be Wade's team, but it's too early to tell.

14. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

people are simply saying that it's wade's team b/c he's been there his entire career so obviously his legacy is with miami, and he won a championship with miami. that is a fine assessment BEFORE the start of the season.

but wade is NOT the best player on the team. it's clearly lebron james. unless lebron defers all the leadership, it will be wade's team off the court, but lebron's team on the court.

if lebron shares the leadership with wade, it'll become his team b/c he'll have more impact on the court along with it.

the point is: you can't turn the best player in the L into a 2nd fiddle. you just can't. when the ball drops on the court, lebron's talent will take over and that's it.

15. Turpis

Turpis Member

I heard about LeBron James’ little tweet…He’s making a list of people that said something bad about him. Well, I want to make sure my name is on that list, because I thought that little one-hour special was a punk move. I thought them dancing on stage was a punk move…Him joining Dwayne Wade’s team was disappointing to me…If he wants to take that as criticism, so be it. He know where I be. I’m easy to find. I’m on TV every week.

Charles Barkley, On Mike and Mike in the Morning

16. Sooner423

Sooner423 Contributing Member

Add me to the list as well. LeBron is a narcissistic coward.

17. dback816

dback816 Member

Why are these people still talking about this, damn.

Also it won't be Wade's team, anyone with a brain should know that.

18. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

lebron called it wade's team.

1 person likes this.
  19. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

Anyone with a brain would realize that Wade already has a ring in Miami and his jersey is guaranteed to be in the rafters of that arena when his career ends. Anybody with a brain would sit and think about whether Lebron or Wade gets the ball at the end of the game when it is all on the line. Anybody with a brain would have realized that Wade has shown more mental toughness over his career than Lebron has. Anybody with a brain would realize that it is debatable at the very least as to who's team it will be.

20. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2cUzJn83n9k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2cUzJn83n9k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>