1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Teen who points gun at cops shot dead, protesters riot and start fire.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by GlenDice, Aug 20, 2015.

1. GlenDice

GlenDice Member

1 person likes this.
  2. Harden2Capela

Harden2Capela Member

meanwhile obama has hired a transgender to transform to US military to distract the american people about the oncoming economic collapse thats about to happen to in 3 weeks

vote on a trump/cruz, or a trump/carson ticket

3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You really have a issue here if you can't see the difference between both incidents.

4. dback816

dback816 Member

Then why the riots

5. GlenDice

GlenDice Member

The difference is one involved a cop the other did not.

6. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

I see a lot of difference. One incident should cause people to riot and freak out and the other should not.

Cops legally kill a man pointing a gun at them... riot.

Innocent girl gets shot by a cowardly murdering criminal.... no biggie.

7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Again, the usual suspects doing their little dance.

A police officer fatally killed a citizen.
    A criminal killed a citizen.

If you can't see the difference in why one would upset a community more than the other than I'm not sure what else to tell you. Just sit back and think on it a little more before continuing your usual song and dance.

8. dback816

dback816 Member

It's really sad that you're more angry towards some forum posters than you are towards the criminal who murdered an innocent child or the mob who are throwing bricks against the police over an incident involving an armed and hostile assailant.

9. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

#BlackLiesMatter

1 person likes this.
  10. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Hi!

What is the difference between fatally killed and killed?

Thanks!
    Bandwagoner

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Agreed, a criminal killing a citizen should absolutely upset a community more than an officer shooting a criminal with a stolen gun trying to shoot the officers.....but as usual protesters aren't the best and brightest.

12. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

Fixed.

Maybe you mis-worded, but can I turn it back on you and ask you explain how the first one is more upsetting to the community? And you might have a good answer, but I find it hard to believe that you can't see how an outsider views this and feels more sadness and anger over the little girl being killed than a criminal? You really don't think that's even debatable? Come on.

I personally am more upset about an innocent 9yo girl's life being taken for probably some stupid beef between criminals than I am about the death of a person who appears to be a criminal that was armed in a police standoff. Now you're turn. Go!

#13 DCkid, Aug 20, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
  13. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

#StupidThreadsMatter

14. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

People don't protest against criminals. That makes no sense at all. If they did, there would be daily protests..

Who said I was angry at anyone? I actually find most of the opinions so far in this thread hilarious in a somewhat sad way.

You can continue to feign care for the child though. We both know you really don't give a flip. If a cop had shot the little girl some of these very same people would have been going on about how much danger she presented to the officer.

I surely don't remember this 'sadness' for Tamir Rice.

Because one is viewed as violence by the state. It is true, that a lot of black communities feel like the police officers are a occupying force. They also unfortunately have no reason to believe whatever reason a officer comes up with to use his gun. So if you feel the state is treating you unfairly...well you riot and protest. That's what people have done all throughout history. They don't protest because some guy killed a kid, as bad as it is protests and riots are people complaining to the government. Expecting the same form of outrage from the community is silly here.

The other is an entirely different issue. People kill people every day. To say no one is upset is creating a false storyline here. They had a press conference about it. It's just that local violence such as gang violence for instance is usually approached differently by the community. Trying to keep kids focused on education and out of gangs and such.

The people don't trust the cops there. Period. End of story. I'm sure though the rest of these outsiders will tell them they are paranoid and need to deal with it though.

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Maybe they should given that is a MUCH more serious problem and it's a lot easier to find legitimate examples so they won't look like fools so often protesting self defense cases where no crime was committed.

Perhaps they like being a joke though.

16. GlenDice

GlenDice Member

The movement is becoming more and more of a joke by day. The BLM bus is full of race baiters, psychopaths, whites pretending to be black, and college hippie liberals. This bus is more entertaining then a clown car.

17. GlenDice

GlenDice Member

Race biter

[​IMG]

Psychopaths

[​IMG]

whites pretending to black

[​IMG][​IMG]

Self righteous college liberal

[​IMG]

BLACKLIVESMATTER

18. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Why did you leave "pointing the gun at the police officer" part out? :)

19. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

If you believe the state is not working for you or against you...that is a pretty huge problem.

Killers and criminals going to do their thing no matter what.

I didn't. I said in the next post that the community there don't believe officers. Of course the officer is going to say he was in some kind of danger.

I'm surprised the "More Facts" people haven't shown up in the thread.