1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Teen who points gun at cops shot dead, protesters riot and start fire.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by GlenDice, Aug 20, 2015.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Umm, it's a simple typo.

I meant fatally shot.

To all these cries that these people are just whining about a minor issue...

But it's just a minor issue.

Also the usual conservative riff raff talking point that "Blacks don't care about black on black crime!" is not even close to being based on fact. It's just something they throw out there based on absolutely nothing at all and the usual crowd eats it right up as some kind of fact.

Oh yeah...this being a minor issue...
    http://www.justice.gov/sites/defaul...5/03/04/ferguson_police_department_report.pdf

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u5nPyf-0UMc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

Riiight

Have fun with that bias, you can go far with it here in this forum.

1 person likes this.
  3. myco

myco Contributing Member

No way, dude. You obviously meant one party was more super killed than the other. You can't get past the super sleuths on this board.

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Report: St. Louis man killed by police on Wednesday was shot in the back. <a href="http://t.co/WtdohyePEM">http://t.co/WtdohyePEM</a></p>&mdash; CNN Breaking News (@cnnbrk) <a href="https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/634715174784638976">August 21, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Maybe there's a chance that this case gets more interesting. He still had a stolen 9mm and was pointing it at cops, but getting shot in the back is a fun wrinkle.

5. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You'll go far on any forum pointing out typos instead of discussing things. I guess there's always that guy.

Also, every single person in the world has a bias. Including 'HAHA A TYPO!' forum guy. Because you surely aren't pointing out Glendice's bias...

Here's my bias, it would be nice if the police would stop shooting people. You found me out, HAPPY?!

and It'll get a lot more interesting if they discover he didn't have a gun at all.

I will say if the guy did point a gun at them then they were in the right to shoot back.

6. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

people still pay attention to the racial pity party du jour?

7. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Doutbful. Firing a weapon at police is fair game to be shot at, regardless if he's running away.

8. GlenDice

GlenDice Member

They already recovered the gun. I bet you're wishing this guy was unarmed so you and the rest of the clowns can spew more the same b.s

9. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

bigtexxxx come back. You're the troll we need but not the one we deserve. I'm getting annoyed by GlenDice and bobby. At least you are funny.

10. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yes, so the US Government can continue to spew that same BS...

BTW they recovered the gun and are running DNA tests on it. It may not have been his gun and he may not have held it at all. I don't wish for anything but the truth. I also don't consider an officer's word as the truth like you do. Of course he's going to say the man had a gun and pointed it at him and of course the other side will say he didn't have a gun and was just running. You people are always saying that cops make mistakes and are human yet seem to think they are incapable of lying to keep themselves out of jail or fired.

But you did not even wait on more facts.

I've already said, if what the cop says is true then he did nothing wrong. Problem is, sometimes what the cop says isn't true...

11. GlenDice

GlenDice Member

yeah like those people who are rioting and breaking into stores?

12. GlenDice

GlenDice Member

So you admit you want to see cops kill unarmed black men. I guess somehow you have to further that political agenda.

13. GlenDice

GlenDice Member

sorry that exposing hypocrites and lies annoys you. At least someone cares about the direction this country is heading.

14. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

Is that what you think you are doing?

15. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You seem to not comprehend that this is not because of one case.

What? I'm very confused as to how you got that out of my post at all. Not surprised though, you seem to have real comprehension issues.

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

it seems to be because of numerous cases of justifiable use of force....

17. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Again, the DOJ disagrees. Looks like they actually researched the issue and looked into it rather than just saying what they want to believe with no experience or knowledge.

18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Umm....I'm pretty sure the Furguson case was deemed justifiable use of force, the Eric Garner case was deemed to have been non-criminal (though the cop broke a protocol and was fired for that and justifiably so), it's looking a lot like Freddie Gray case was nothing more than someone trying to hurt themselves to file a lawsuit and ending up hurting themselves more than they intended.

So...where does the DOJ disagree in terms of the cases where the braindead rioters are destroying towns? From what I see, pretty much every case has been deemed justifiable use of force.

19. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

20. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Once again, I'm talking about this area specifically and we are not going back into each case as it's pointless. No matter what you'll never say the officer is wrong.

I'm not going to post the link to the DOJ report once again. I've posted it multiple times now and each time you just ignore it.

It's troubling though that you think these people are just braindead though and continue to just talk about them as being braindead rioters I guess without a cause. 0 empathy and 0 care about why as usual.