1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NSFW -- Obama's Drug Use and Limo Ride

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by El_Conquistador, Feb 18, 2008.

1. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Now, I am not here to vouch for the validity of this story. However, the guy is willing to take a polygraph test and apparently has receipts and an alibi that can corroborate his story. Not sure what all of that means, but this *could* be the bomb that the Clintons were alluding to that was about to come out on Obama. Whatever the case, the story has taken on an internet life of its own. I encourage you to read more about this before you make your own judgment as to its validity. As I said before, I do not know if it's real or phony. I do know that there is rampant speculation that Obama's drug use was not confined to his teenage years. Apparently Obama is withholding records and documents which hide some of this. How will this impact the election? Who knows. Are Republicans waiting to give this story the limelight until after he seals up the nomination? Not sure. Anyway, the below is NSFW.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sVeFVtcdSYY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sVeFVtcdSYY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Those interested can read about his pending court case against Obama online by googling.

2. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

you support George W. Bush.

please tell me you find the irony in this.

3. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

4. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

WOW

Unbelievable. Receiving oral sex from a man and doing crack cocaine in 1999? That was pretty recent

5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

george bush was such a bad president, that a half black man who admitted using cocaine has a real shot a being president.

this deserves a thread on its own

6. bigtexxx

The liberals first line of defense is to bring up George W Bush as much as possible. Can they elaborate on the topic at hand, instead, which is the possibility that Hussein Ubama is a bisexual drug addict?

7. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

Barry O'Bomba made another boneheaded move?

OOPS

8. bigtexxx

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA nice one

9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Ok,

What does any of that have to do with being able to run the country?

I could care less about sex or drug use....just make the proper calls in the whitehouse.

DD

10. bigtexxx

I'd prefer that the guy in charge of the largest nuclear arsenal in the world is not on crack when he's making decisions. Minor details, folks

11. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

This story, if true, speaks to his character and his integrity. His principles.

12. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Because W lower the bar. You right wingnuts thought that is was OK to elect a lying, drunk driving, coke snorting, Mexican ho banging "reformed" alcoholic. Personal conduct should no longer be much of a criteria for Presidential candidates.

13. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

The story if repeated often enough will become true.

Nook likes this.
  14. bigtexxx

Once again, I'd prefer that my president make better decisions than to get high on crack and have another man suck his crank....very recently

15. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

A more intriguing question is: was O'Bomber a sucker, suckee, or both?

16. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

Didn't Clutch ask that we not bring politics into our signatures sometime ago? :confused:

Deckard likes this.
  17. bigtexxx

yes, you're right. I'll take mine out. I would hope the liberals in this forum would do the same

Take the bigtexxx challenge: Remove political references from sigs

18. Major

Major Member

This has been out there for months, by the way. No different than the rumors of Bush becoming an alcoholic again or any other nonsense out there.

It's amusing to see the desperation on the part of T_J and bigtexxx. They keep attacking more and more, and Obama keeps gaining in popularity.

19. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

Would it be a problem if the sig is limited to D&D, kinda like "Keep D&D Civil", ya know?

Deckard likes this.
  20. bigtexxx

I'll ask you what FranchiseBlade dodged already:

Yes or no: Do you want to elect a president who copies speeches, gets high on crack and likes to have his weiner sucked by a dude?