1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Thunder @ Rockets 1/20/2020

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 20, 2020.

1. icewill36

icewill36 Member

oh they didn't "deserve" it ? did OKC deserve it because they only played well the last 6 minutes, including two crucial calls that went their way late? what kind of stupid logic is this ?

how did OKC "deserve" the win more than the rockets ?

2. YOLO

YOLO Member

They deserved it bc they weren’t the ones blowing a double digit lead. Maybe if the rockets ever learn from the same issues they constantly talk about they wouldn’t be in the same positions they’re in so many times

J Sizzle likes this.
  3. icewill36

icewill36 Member

so why does OKC deserve it for getting down in the first place ???? how about play hard earlier in the game and you arent in that position. saying someone "deserves it" more is stupid.

4. YOLO

YOLO Member

why wouldn't they deserve it. they didn't give up. they made the plays to get back in the game . the game is for 48 mins. not 42. i see you're biting the rockets mentality. which is stupid. you can have that

J Sizzle likes this.
  5. vick

vick Member

Some how Vegas has the Rockets as a 8 point favorite against Denver tomorrow night.

MrSabotage likes this.
  6. YOLO

YOLO Member

considering denver is missing a number of their rotational players not that surprising. but given how the rockets have played as of late, who knows what will happen

BigShasta likes this.
  7. icewill36

icewill36 Member

so if the rockets play hard 42 mins, and thunder loaf it for 42 mins, the thunder deserve it more. dumb logic.

8. YOLO

YOLO Member

didn't look like they loafed. rockets made a run then stopped playing. made counteless dumb decisions. play horrible defense. then they lost. yeah okc deserved it. i have 0 sympathy for teams that dont learn how to finish games. especially when its a constant ongoing problem.

9. icewill36

icewill36 Member

how about okc played horrible defense and dumb decisions the majority of the game to be down in the first place ? bro just stop talking to me. do not quote me. you are not worth going back and forth with as you are willfully dense. beat feet

10. YOLO

YOLO Member

they didn't. you can stop talking to me. so many of your posts are just dumb af anyway. I couldnt careless. do me the favor

11. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Because they didn't quit when things don't go their way? Something the Rockets team tends to do a hell of a lot.

YOLO likes this.
  12. WestendMassive

Oh man, I'm glad the NBA has admitted they got those wrong. I can feel good about this game now.

edit: the first one was a bang bang charge call and those are seldom called right. Harden probably shouldn't have insisted on using the challenge on his block earlier.

But that second one was so obviously a foul on Shroeder that the refs CHOSE to ignore. #SilverAgenda in full effect

13. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Denver has like 5 guys out tomorrow due to injury and 2 of them are starters, if we lose tomorrow it'll be another embarrassing loss.

PeterKingX likes this.
  14. YOLO

YOLO Member

15. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

It's been pretty terrible all year long. Especially in the 4th we go into penalty within like the first 2 minutes every game. It's very interesting.

pippendagimp likes this.
  16. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

in the fakers game harden got trapped on the left baseline and threw a pass which was clearly kicked -- i mean it was so clear he stopped playing -- and the other team was just allowed to go down for an easy dunk. we have not played well at all, harden in particular. but at the same time silver has clearly been targeting him. in the fakers game the goaltend on lebron's layup at end of the first half was missed. but for harden there ~20 "missed" calls, including the play right after that one when he and capela were both fouled on shot attempts in final seconds of the 1st half.

WestendMassive likes this.
  17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

The Rockets must be among the Top 8 most fouling teams, with the most fouls.

18. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

oh but @J Sizzle knows!
    he claims he knows what will happen, so he will bet his house and all that he has on rockets having a big lead only to lose it again

19. Landsdale

Landsdale Member

The kick was bad, but Harden needs to play the whistle. He often just stops playing when he thinks there was a missed call