1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    GAME 7 ORLANDO vs CLEVELAND. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[2014-15] Jeremy Lin as a Los Angeles Laker

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by shastarocket, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Haha!

Yeah, bluelampoon is definitely salty! :grin::grin:

2. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

This is not the first time I have busted you and wont be the last time.

Lets rewind......

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=9290214&postcount=1955

Also, you are accusing others of presumptions?

Let's rewind once more....

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=9290099&postcount=1949

You are such a lying hypocrite.

Seriously, you Lin fans are the dumbest human beings I have come across.

#9202 Zboy, Jun 4, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  3. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Lin is what he is. He's a decent back up PG who has a place in the NBA. He will never be anything more than that. That insane stretch he posted in NY will never repeat itself simply because Lin isn't that good. It doesn't mean people are racist or don't like him. Hell Lin seems like a pretty cool dude and most players seem to like him. Lin fans need to grow up the race card is old.

4. TheJet

TheJet Member

This is incredibly common. It's why Jordan almost single handed breathed life into the declining popularity of the NBA. Twice.

Is also quite common for these new NBA fans to watch the games and, over time, gain experience and knowledge about how the game is played. Some Lin fans did this. Some did not. Some did not and were VERY vocal on forums such as this as to why the Rockets, their coach, owner, fans, and the guy that valets cars outside Toyota center are racist pigs that can't see the true talent of Jeremy Lin.

It's like when my fiance started watching basketball with me back in the 90s. She'd say things like, "Why doesn't he shoot that wide open shot?" (Otis Thorpe from the 3pt line). Or, "Why can't he just stand near the basket and block shots?" (Hakeem getting pulled out to defend). It's not her fault. She didn't know any better. Fast forward a few years and she's calling out three second goal tending violations.

Now, to be fair, she started watching the team because of me, not one player on the team. So she didn't have an existing bias to see one player succeed regardless of team success. And yes, that was a stated opinion from some of the more vocal Lin fans. Lin's success first, the Rockets second.

Combine all this with long time and recent suffering Rockets fans and what did you expect to happen?

5. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

LOL ... just read the last couple of pages on this thread. It's like the Hatfields vs. McCoys! The only good thing right now is that it's pretty much contained in this thread, heck he doesn't even play for the Rockets and people are STILL arguing about him! I'm not saying he would not be useful, I'm saying I'd rather have someone else who can be useful.

I can understand why they support him, I just cant understand the way they support him! He is totally the contrary to his minions! He is passive by nature and is team oriented while his followers tend to be instigators/retaliators, who think everything should revolve around him! Do they like him because of who he is as a person? a player? or merely because of his race? Hopefully it's not only because of his race!

EXACTO-MUNDO!!! Well said breh!

1 person likes this.
  6. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

7. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

This.

Jeremy Lin returning to the Rockets would cause all of this raw sewage from both sides of the debate to spill all over the BBS once again. It almost killed me once. I can't take it again.

8. Danang78

Danang78 Member

Damn, dropping knowledge like you're dropping 3s. Now I know why Morey picked you up. Voice of wisdom in the locker room and on CF.

I want start a campaign to keep Jason Terry.

9. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

This is not the first time I have busted you and wont be the last time.

Lets rewind......

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=9290214&postcount=1955

Also, you are accusing others of presumptions?

Let's rewind once more....

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=9290099&postcount=1949

Are we still talking presumptions?....

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=9267296&postcount=1173

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=9385486&postcount=4232

You are such a lying hypocrite....and obsessed with race.

Seriously, you Lin fans are the dumbest human beings I have come across.

#9209 Zboy, Jun 4, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
  10. apollo33

apollo33 Member

guys what do we do, le leddit army hates us

11. Danang78

Danang78 Member

Just come out of the closet already, you are the biggest Jeremy Lin stan on here. You know every quote he ever said, all his social media activities, where all his charity events are, recite his youtube videos verbatim, his athletic resume, what he likes to eat....c'mon guy, keep it real. You love Jeremy Lin but hate to admit it. You are the worse kind.

I wouldn't surprise me if you are updating his Wiki page right now. Hats off to your multi-tasking skillz. Don't say I never complemented you.

12. tinman

Supporting Member

you have 174 post, 172 of the on this thread.

you are obviously on this board to troll about Lin.

13. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

wow, that is hilarious

blueshampoo is 78/141

I had to know what the other two posts were. One is a general lakers game comment. the other is this gem

14. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

Lin will be out of a job next season.

15. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member

I'm pretty sure he'll get at least the minimum somewhere. Hell the Rockets could use someone like him at the minimum for 15 minutes a game off the bench. If it wasn't for his fans, most Rockets fans wouldn't mind bringing him back

16. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Can't be much more of a troll than that.

17. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

I don't think he is a troll, he just doesn't have a home, just like Lin's fanbase.

They associate themselves to whatever team Lin is on, they are freeloaders basically, and that's why every NBA fan base hates them.

18. tinman

Supporting Member

It's not a true association because they care nothing about the city or history of the organization.

Who joins the HOUSTON Rockets site and takes shots at the city and the state?

as Zboy pointed out for that other dude, he's lying and saying whatever is necessary to avoid looking like a complete LOF, but are too stupid to realize we can view all their historical posts.

19. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Member

What?

20. tinman

Supporting Member

Look at blueshampoo posts.