1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Game 3 between the Knicks and Pacers in Indiana. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Voter Fraud Thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Astrodome, Sep 25, 2020.

1. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

aka The Blacks.

2. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He pretends to be working for Texas, but doesn't give a damn about Texans during a pandemic. What could take 2 min inside a no mask required polling station will now take 15 minutes. Good ole Ken, the voter suppressor of the people. He is working hard to earn a new patch from Trump to sew on his brown shirt. I can't wait to vote out every single GOP candidate on that ballot.

Your day in court will come soon Ken. Can't wait to see how those felony charges work out for ya.

September 30, 2020 | Press Release | Election Integrity
    AG Paxton: Fifth Circuit Halts District Court’s Unlawful Order Requiring Straight-Ticket Voting
    https://www.texasattorneygeneral.go...lawful-order-requiring-straight-ticket-voting

B-Bob likes this.
  3. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

AG Nessel Files Felony Charges Against Jack Burkman, Jacob Wohl in Voter-Suppression Robocalls Investigation

October 1, 2020

LANSING – Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel has filed charges today against two political operatives for allegedly orchestrating a series of robocalls aimed at suppressing the vote in the November general election.

Jack Burkman, 54, and Jacob Wohl, 22, are each charged with:

• One count of election law – intimidating voters, a five-year felony;
    • One count of conspiracy to commit an election law violation, a five-year felony;
    • One count of using a computer to commit the crime of election law – intimidating voters, a seven-year felony; and
    • Using a computer to commit the crime of conspiracy, a seven-year felony.
    https://www.michigan.gov/ag/0,4534,7-359-92297_47203-541052--,00.html

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes but Bloomberg isn't offering an exchange for a vote cast - he is merely offering to pay their unpaid court fines. There is nothing illegal about the offer - there is no obligation for them to vote even.

5. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

I haven’t cross checked so I could be wrong but I heard it’s just Democrat prisoners, I should check but I’m lazy, just ate a large meal. My apology

6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

No it was for everyone.

7. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

remarkably like trump and his surrogates...throw out garbage, lies and bullshit, and when you’re called out on it, retreat. But sure, make crap up. Why not. how the hell do people like this look themselves in the mirror? I just heard [insert bullshit].. Honestly, freaking grow up.

Andre0087 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  8. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

9. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

This probably goes in the voter fraud thread.

No Worries, Amiga, Blatz and 2 others like this.
  10. CometsWin

Per their usual, Republicans trying to confuse voters by committing voter fraud.

mdrowe00 and No Worries like this.
  11. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think most states allow you to track you mail-in ballot online. I know my state does. For anyone voting mail-in do it as early as you can and track it .

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

So where are all these cases of fraud - so far we have only heard a claim from Trump/Barr about 9 ballots found tossed in PA but no additional details.

Where is the massive fraud he talks about???

ROXTXIA likes this.
  13. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

That's what they'll use.

Hey, our own Texas AG and three corrupt Trump judges stopped another judge from, uh, stopping Abbott's voter suppression thingy.

Because, if Trump makes the claim, then it must be true. Massive fraud. Massive. YUGE. Biggest scandal since Watergate.

14. Fantasma Negro

15. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

If you are using Project Veritas to make a point, your credibility meter is broken.

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  16. CometsWin

Something we already know.

No Worries likes this.
  17. CometsWin

18. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Paxton gets owned and has to pay up...

Texas Republican offers $1 million voter fraud bounty; Democrat who caught a Republican collects

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick, a Trump backer who offered a minimum of $25,000 to anyone who could find evidence of voter fraud in the 2020 election, has finally paid out his first bounty – to a progressive who found evidence of Republican foul play.

The unlikely recipient, Eric Frank, a poll worker from Chester County, Pennsylvania, is set to collect the $25,000 minimum, according to The Dallas Morning News. Frank reportedly caught sight of 72-year-old Republican voter Ralph Thurman attempting to vote twice – once for himself and once for his son, a registered Democrat. Thurman pleaded guilty last month to repeat voting. He was sentenced to three years probation and is now prohibited from voting for the next four years, according to The Philadelphia Inquirer.

Back in November of last year, during the aftermath of Donald Trump's election loss, Patrick announced that he would be offering up to $1 million "to incentivize, encourage and reward people to come forward and report voter fraud." The Republican specifically promised that reports leading to convictions would earn at least $25,000, telling would-be informants to contact their local authorities.

"I support President Trump's efforts to identify voter fraud in the presidential election and his commitment to making sure that every legal vote is counted and every illegal vote is disqualified," Patrick said at the time. "President Trump's pursuit of voter fraud is not only essential to determine the outcome of this election, it is essential to maintain our democracy and restore faith in future elections."

But Patrick's bounty, ostensibly put in place to catch Democratic fraudsters, now appears to have backfired.

"I just think it's extremely ironic…they were trying to see voter fraud from someone that was a Democrat. And it turns out that, at least for me, for my case that I witnessed, it was a Republican voter. So, in fact I think it kind of blew up in their face a little bit," Frank told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow in an interview last week. "I never thought in a million years that I would get paid."

Amiga and mdrowe00 like this.
  19. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

20. CCorn

CCorn Member