1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stand back and stand by

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Two Sandwiches, Sep 29, 2020.

1. adoo

adoo Member

$750's parrot / useful idiot

Blatz and RayRay10 like this.
  2. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

telling white supremacists to stand by and telling supporters to intimidate voters at polling locations is a bad as it gets.

will anyone on repug side condemn? what waiting for the violence first?

you cant call it fake news when trump is saying it. this is huge,scary disappointing.

no excuse for this talk

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

Donnie Jr out here looking flustered...he keeps getting trotted out there to clean up daddy’s messes

look at how he’s speaking in that clip

FranchiseBlade and RayRay10 like this.
  4. Reeko

Reeko Member

also, Donnie Jr, please explain how Charlottesville is a “hoax”...

These idiots think most of America is as dumb as their cult? Like we’re gonna believe that Trump “misspoke” or that Charlottesville is some hoax? How out of touch are these morons?

5. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Some Gavin McINnes quotes, Proud Boy founder...

"Muslims have a problem with inbreeding. They tend to marry their first cousins…and that is a major problem here because when you have mentally damaged inbreds — which not all Muslims are, but a disproportionate number are — and you have a hate book called the Koran…you end up with a perfect recipe for mass murder."

“We brought roads and infrastructure to India and they are still using them as toilets. Our criminals built nice roads in Australia but aboriginals keep using them as a bed. The next time someone b------ about colonization, the correct response is ‘You’re welcome.’”

“Maybe the reason I’m sexist is because women are dumb. No, I’m just kidding, ladies. But you do tend to not thrive in certain areas — like writing.”

“Palestinians are stupid. Muslims are stupid. And the only thing they really respect is violence and being tough.”

There's a lot more...own this today Trump supporters, this is your guy.

Dgn1, edwardc, FranchiseBlade and 8 others like this.
  6. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

ChiCom should not meddle in our business, GTFO.

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Disgusting. The fact that Trump calls out to them is proof he is unfit for the office

8. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

This sounds pretty damn stupid. If you don't care, then why the **** are you here? Its sad that individuals are unable to process their own thoughts and ideas and instead agree with every bullshit word their God, Donald Trump, says. How about you just own up to how you feel rather than hide behind the "fake news" umbrella? Are you too afraid to truly express yourself racist ****er?

mikol13, edwardc, FrontRunner and 8 others like this.
  9. nacho bidness

nacho bidness Member

Sitting Bull here thinks nothing is racist unless it's against native Americans. Their cousins south don't count.

RayRay10 likes this.
  10. adoo

adoo Member

Primium post​

RayRay10 likes this.
  11. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

OK I'm willing to vote for Biden

edwardc, Nook, Hakeemtheking and 2 others like this.
  12. generalthade_03

Triggered???

13. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

No, not at all. Just calling you out on your bullshit. If anything, you seem triggered by reality.

edwardc, jo mama, Reeko and 1 other person like this.
  14. generalthade_03

Sounds like triggered to me. The next 4 years will be rough on you. Imagine going around calling everyone racist? Mr Trump will win in a landslide which means you will have to call every other person you meet racist.

Like I’ve said you’re just a loser in life who is triggered by Mr Trump, he lives in your head, you hear his raspy voice everyday, you want to make it stop, but you cannot, till dis day.

15. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I don't go calling around everybody a racist, I only call out individuals that are cowards to own up to their beliefs. I don't fall under the category "I believe every Trump voter is a racist".

Trump doesn't live in my head. Obviously, I don't want him to be our president, but life is good too me and if he wins, I'll accept the results. I'll be upset about it, but life goes on.

Anyways, that's my last response to you regarding this. I don't waste my time like others arguing something to death when it's useless to spend energy on individuals like yourself that provide no substance and only want to troll like their clown leader.

16. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

PB celebrate it.

[​IMG]

Many Trump supporters probably do not know what brownshirts refer to. So, here it is: a member of an early Nazi militia founded by Hitler in Munich in 1921, with brown uniforms resembling that of Mussolini's Blackshirts. They aided Hitler's rise to power, but were eclipsed by the SS after the “night of the long knives” in June 1934. Also called Storm Troops or Sturmabteilung.

17. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

[​IMG]

Dgn1, Anticope, dookiester and 4 others like this.
  18. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Trump pretty nailed his coffin shut with those words. "Stand back and Stand by" as if directed towards the US Armed Forces, except Trump is talking to the racists in this country.

Unbelievable. You couldn't make this up even if you tried.

Trump is done.

19. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

ok this is a big deal and I encourage all of you sign up with trump to bog and stop this intimidation. I signed up and will be gathering info and doing my part to sabotage this criminality.

here is the link to sign up
    https://www.armyfortrump.com/forms/election-day-team

lets do this!!!
    "
    THANK YOU!
    Thanks for enlisting! Our team will be in touch soon with next steps. In the meantime, be sure to follow @TeamTrump on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat for campaign updates
    "

edwardc, Nook, FranchiseBlade and 4 others like this.
  20. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member