Super Brehs Draft: Forum X Edition

Yung-T

Don't know, I really hate how people aren't voting, it completely kills the judging rounds.

We need something like a "vote/have a damn good explanation for not voting or you're banned from the next draft" rule.

Don't know, I really hate how people aren't voting, it completely kills the judging rounds.

We need something like a "vote/have a damn good explanation for not voting or you're banned from the next draft" rule.
I admit if the matchup was close I chose not to vote often. I didn't want to determine the winner when i could see either team winning.

How about an all time draft with no MVPs allowed? We'd wait until there are 16 participants, or no draft.
I don't know how to make judging more active and interesting. I cared about it in the past, but I've given up on that. I just try to vote myself, and whatever happens, happens.

why don't we do a fantasy bball league this year
Too big time investment for me personally, so I'll pass. Plus fantasy leagues are more for those who watch games live, and I'm in Europe, so I rarely do. Taking part in a fantasy league and having to check boxscores ASAP spoils games for me.

Yung-T

Too big time investment for me personally, so I'll pass. Plus fantasy leagues are more for those who watch games live, and I'm in Europe, so I rarely do. Taking part in a fantasy league and having to check boxscores ASAP spoils games for me.
Don't watch too many games either, but always finish 1-3/20 in those fantasy leagues. My boxscore/reading scouting skills are amazing.