Hello!!!! Any survivors

Yung-T

This section is dead, breh. Lack of feedback and development.
Have to rephrase: There was a lot of feedback and suggestions, but the feedback wasn't really addressed or acknowledged.
Kinda killed the buzz, as people probably saw this as a living experiment where our feedback would result in modifications
and a forum that developed according to our suggestions and ideas. Right now this is going nowhere.

Jontro

Clutch is probably busy. I vote for Clutch to give tinman or Swoley temporary custody of this forum so they can develop this into an award winning experimental forum.

Yung-T

Clutch is probably busy. I vote for Clutch to give tinman or Swoley temporary custody of this forum so they can develop this into an award winning experimental forum.
You could make this the official ClutchFaps section, sponsored by Brazzers.

Well, at least we know the new forum works and works well.
Just waiting for the inevitable switch!

I'm here, unless I am not. The Forum takes getting used to. Not so much because of the improvements, but because I forget that this place is here. I still spend the vast majority of my time in the BB forums or the Hangout forums. Old habits are hard to break, I guess. Still love the changes Clutch has shown us, and await seeing what he ends up adopting for the BBS. The changes have been a long time coming, with a LOT of work done by Clutch already, when he can fit it into his absurd schedule. Most of you have no idea how long this has been in the works, or what's been involved.

The guy is amazing!
I'm beginning to become suspicious. Could Clutch be using androids, secretly developed at the ClutchFans "Area 51?" How does he find the time to do what he does? Do I need to investigate? Should I oil my blaster again? I keep it fully charged at all times, but perhaps I'll break it down and clean it this evening. Work might be coming my way. I may have retired too soon, yet I let one Replicant live. Perhaps I will weaken again.

;-)-