Does Tinman secretly have a thing for TMAC?

Is Tinman crushing on Mcgrady?

• Total voters
I love Harden. But TMAC (when healthy) was simply a stronger and unstoppable force that impacted nearly all facets of the game.

Harden (thus far) has proven that he is far more durable. There is no doubt.

However, when healthy,

I take TMAC.
You had a typo.
Mcgrady was known to be stopped all the time when he was healthy .

Mcgrady fans were Jeremy Lin fans before Jeremy Lin .

Not at all. Harden has never won the MVP award (albeit very damn deserving.) Neither has Mcgrady. Even plane.

Harden has never won a scoring title in his career. Tracy has twice.

I am not saying that Harden will not end up being the greatest Rocket SG ever. Hell, I am not even saying that Harden hasn't done more for the Rockets overall to this point.

All I am saying, in regard to raw, individual talent, the edge goes to Tracy. But like I said, I love James.
One small problem aside from broken back are his tweener ways. Wished he could play SF all the time.....
Otherwise bonus are his larger frame, longer wingspan, defensive potential better than Harden.
Also did not like his heat checks, some of his 3 pointers are bricks like those of Trevor Ariza.

Harden knows how to be efficient and should have a better career. Harden keeps himself out of the media in terms of basketball related int not Kardashian or booty related.
Man, Scola would be more awesome if he was picked up at age 23-24 like James.

CCorn

Harden saved our franchise. Is he more talented? Probably not. But I really do believe that he will be a finals MVP for houston before his career is over.

T-Mac was one of the most talented players the NBA has ever seen (from a skill set and physical perspective), yet I don't think he's a better basketball player. What Harden lacks in talent and athleticism (compared to Tracy), he makes it up in strength, will AND maximizing what he's good at. What I love about James is that he was able to work hard in other areas of the game to compensate for his lack of athleticism. He has the deadliest step back jumpshot in the league, and embraces contact like no other player, relentlessly attacking the basket (something we begged Tracy to do). When Harden's jumpshot isn't falling, he just simply finds other ways to get us points. If T-Mac's jumpshot wasn't falling, he struggled, although he was always an excellent passer and facilitator.

I believe Tracy's darker day in Houston was an outcome of frustration and of a physically worn down, injury-plagued player that was struggling with the acceptance of not being able to be "the alpha" on a team anymore. He couldn't do the things he was used to doing anymore, and for a player that was once compared to Kobe Bryant, that must of been really frustrating. I enjoyed Tracy's time here, I believe we got to see one of the more tented players we've seen in basketball, there were nights he showed flashes of being the very best and of course it was incredibly frustrating not being able to watch that team achieve any playoff success. My two cents.

I had a dream last night. In the dream, Tinman awoke and swiftly moved to his closet area. He slowly opened the door, revealing a polished Mcgrady shrine surrounded by rose pedals and olive oil.

Harden saved our franchise. Is he more talented? Probably not. But I really do believe that he will be a finals MVP for houston before his career is over.
Fans should be happy that you have Harden at his best and Tracy McGrady almost at his best, his best days were in Orlando and his best defensive years in Toronto. Period.

I had a dream last night. In the dream, Tinman awoke and swiftly moved to his closet area. He slowly opened the door, revealing a polished Mcgrady shrine surrounded by rose pedals and olive oil.
Don't use the word "DREAM" in the same thought as McGrady.

He'll never be McGrady.

Tmac fans = Jared from Subway

Not at all. Harden has never won the MVP award (albeit very damn deserving.) Neither has Mcgrady. Even plane.

Harden has never won a scoring title in his career. Tracy has twice.

I am not saying that Harden will not end up being the greatest Rocket SG ever. Hell, I am not even saying that Harden hasn't done more for the Rockets overall to this point.

All I am saying, in regard to raw, individual talent, the edge goes to Tracy. But like I said, I love James.
That all Tmac had...talent. Which is why Kobe never gave him due respect. If he worked at it, and put in the extra mile, he wouldn't be such a first round disaster.

Harden's coming back year after year looking better and better. No one, not even the team that drafted him thought he would be this good. That's coming from all the hard work no one else sees.