Does Tinman secretly have a thing for TMAC?

Is Tinman crushing on Mcgrady?

• Total voters
Rocket fans were just excited that Lin's useless ass was out of town. The lack of boos was out of relief.
In the end, the Rockets fans wouldn't boo Lin cause he was bad, he wasn't trying to make those turnovers on purpose.
In the opposite end of the spectrum, Tracy McGrady lied about his health, clashed with his coach, told the media that he'd rather play with Tim Duncan or Shaq while he was still playing with the Rockets , and says he's injured right when the Rockets explored trading him for his cousin Vince Carter.
Plus Clutch had that awesome Toronto Game article.

McGrady lacked leadership and durability. You don't want that in your highest paid player.
Morey traded him and McGrady wanted to leave . It was pretty mutual.

In case you didn't remember this part of Rockets history.

Kam

I'm at every single Rockets home game. When he sits court side in Mark Cubans, eh excuse Les Alexander's seat, and they show him on the screen, he gets a large round of applause and cheers. I could post every single video off my phone if you like.

I have a theory of what his obsession is. It's two fold.

Secret forum

Yeah. There were some unfulfilled expectations, but you can say that about a lot of players.

At a recent NBA Nation event Scola was asked by the host whom do you prefer? HH or YaoMac duo
Scola: When healthy and at their best Yao and Mac were stronger than Harden and Howard

FWIW

I love Harden. But TMAC (when healthy) was simply a stronger and unstoppable force that impacted nearly all facets of the game.

Harden (thus far) has proven that he is far more durable. There is no doubt.

However, when healthy,

I take TMAC.

^ The comparison is made moot when you consider that only Harden was a top 2 MVP candidate
Not at all. Harden has never won the MVP award (albeit very damn deserving.) Neither has Mcgrady. Even plane.

Harden has never won a scoring title in his career. Tracy has twice.

I am not saying that Harden will not end up being the greatest Rocket SG ever. Hell, I am not even saying that Harden hasn't done more for the Rockets overall to this point.

All I am saying, in regard to raw, individual talent, the edge goes to Tracy. But like I said, I love James.

Lol mcgrady fan
Begging for moral victories.

Please rockets fans mcgrady didn't do shit for your team so just pretend his talent was good enough for you.

Please rockets fans, ignore that Tracy only played 20 games in the playoffs and got no where.

Harden owns his ass like mcgrady was his pet hamster