tinman
Since

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No, I put the thread there cause I thought it was relevant based on how badly we needed a big man.
    Yeah I get it now. When I called you an a-hole, I wasn't insulting you, though. I thought you were a troll putting a Pau Gasol thread on purpose just to piss some people who were getting tired of Pau Gasol threads.
    Oh I found it. "1 star thread " - I know that was directed at me cause I started the thread. ", asshole " sure sounds like it's against me. So you are saying you wording wasn't against me?
    I'm ok with criticism, but Clutch doesn't like your wording. Use different terminology next time, not just me but anybody else. we don't want Clutchfans to be an insult fest if people don't like people's threads. if you left out "ass hole"
    you wouldn't have been alright. Also don't sweat a warning, we all get one .

"1 star thread, won't read again.
    I'm getting tired of the Pau Gasol trade, ass hole. "
    Yeah, I received a warning. On one of your threads on Pau Gasol. I wasn't insulting you, I'm just putting my opinion that i'm getting tired of Pau Gasol threads.
    Dude, why did you report me on one of your threads? What's wrong with what I said? It wasn't even insulting.
    Yeah I bought a Panasonic plasma like years ago on your recommendation I think. It was a 55" for like 900 or something. Seems to me the good deals are always on the larger size while the small sizes the sales aren't as good.
    Hey I am from kingwood...and was running through another forum "kingwood underground"-another tinman exists in that forum-is that you tinman do we share kingwood as a commonality like us die hard rockets fans! Let me know if that's you, and if you are a KW dude ?!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…