RedNation
Since

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Red, I been talking to your cousin and was seeing if you were interested in any Rockets games coming up? hit me up and I'll get you a good deal.
    Ouran High School Host Club is pretty funny and most people in the "anime watchers out there?" thread will agree. It's a reverse harem and shoujo anime with the ending mildly being dissapointing. Mainly because you'll want more. Angel beats' also pretty funny.
    haha, we probably do, if we can bypass the cap. DWill available too.

DWill
    Kobe
    Batum
    Dirk
    Chandler

Bench: Wall, Eric Gordon, Granger, Ibaka, Varejao

Damn, you know the draft is crazy when there's no room for David Lee, Millsap, Jefferson, Favors, Gallo or Lawson even on a fake extra team...
    What genre do you like? Sword fight, mecha, fighting, romance, comedy etc.
    My top 3 favorites that would recommend is:
    Yu Yu Hakusho - Fighting
    gurren lagann - Mecha
    kuroko basketball - basketball
    Others i highly recommend:
    Samurai Champloo - Sword fighting (on netflix)
    Attack on titan - Action & Gore
    Trigun - Post apocalyptic gun fight (on netflix)
    Deadman Wonderland - action, fighting, powers, prison

Comedy is hard for me to recommend because it all depends on what you find funny
    Yes, I'm currently about half way through book 5. It took me around a month and half, maybe 2 to finish each book, but I took a big break between 4 and 5.
    Season 3 is roughly half of book 3, with the season climaxing with one of the series biggest spoilers which comes up about halfway through Storm of Swords. once you hit the big moment (you'll know what it is when you read it) it is safe to start watching the season.
    Decent so far. Although the actual school work is not that hard, I seem to be having more general problems than usual. :P What about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…