RedRedemption
Since

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If not, you can always make a "back to the 14th pick" wallpaper. I will be waiting for either one haha.. good luck with comcast
    Last question: do you have any recommendations/suggestions of songs for a simple highlight mix of the rox season.
    I hope so man. This is my first one ever so I'm trying to keep it simple. I'll keep the commentary slightly louder as you said and after a few more tweaks, ill put it up tonight hopefully. Thanks for all the help.
    Thanks man! I started making a rockets video and got all the clips together and now I basically have the video. I just need help on the audio stuff. What volume should the commentary be (by the commentators) and what volume should the actual music be? Also, what do you do for the transitions to make the vid smoother. Thanks! (As you can tell I am a beginner haha)
    Hey Red, What software do you use to edit your videos? Do you know of any good software for mac? Thanks!
    Hey man, can you make a wall paper for Kyle Lowry, I've been using your DRose one for the longest time but I want our pg as WP, thanks a lot
    In answer to your question: I just read (and re-read) Larry Coon's CBA FAQs. Also, I regularly refer to various other sites for player salary information and future draft pick obligations. Beyond that, it's all about processing that information and analyzing the possibilities. Oh, and tons of common sense.
    I'm intersted in getting into coding as well. What are some good online resources for beginners in C++?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…