1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[positivity] I still believe.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by W22_STREAK, Apr 24, 2014.

Tags:
  1. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

I'm not troubled by the team's recent struggles.

I think this team is so talented and explosive we can turn it around just at the switch of a button.

Our chances of winning the series is just as good as Portland's.

Go Rockets!! Woohoo!!!

2 people like this.
  2. YallMean

YallMean Member

Of course we all believe. We are wishful bunch. This is what this site is about. Go Rockets!

3. Andrew Wiggins

Tell me if you still believe after friday. It wont surprise me if some do even though we will be down 3-0.

4. Andrew Wiggins

We have to win 4/5 with 3 games in portland. You thought rockets fans were crazy? Wait until friday and you will see crazy fans. Portland also has no problem winning in houston.

5. DOLPHIN2k2

DOLPHIN2k2 Member

LOL, a positivity thread gets one starred. The series is still winnable, but we need to utilize the whole team instead of star plays.

6. quinnolivarez

quinnolivarez Member

this is still very much a series, i still believe. harden has been non-existent, the rest of the team has been inconsistent, and LMA is playing like the MVP, and we've lost by a combined 9 points. this series is a few weird bounces away from being 2-0 in our favor.

7. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Team has been a huge disappointment these two games.

But I'm still here. We're still here rooting for them, believing in them. Not gonna abandon them now. We'll still be here next year.

Fandom = cheering and weeping with and for the team

Go Rockets! Dig deep within yourself. You're better than this. Believe again!

8. platypus

platypus Member

Of course i believe in my team. This is my outlet, my release valve, if I allow my team to make me into a grumpy ol man than I wouldn't enjoy sports.

As long as we don't allow portland to put us in a 3-0 hole I will stay positive, plenty of teams in NBA history have come back from a 2-0 deficit. I will believe.

9. subzor

subzor Member

... someday you and me, will find ourselves, in love again.... I have a dream, someday you and me, will find ourselves in love again...

10. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

it's as if it already happened in your mind.
    :rolleyes:

It's not over till its over but yeah 3-0 would suck.

That said we are not down 3-0 we are down 2-0 so no need to speak in past tense about being 3-0.

Some day you will be dead too. Andrew wiggins was a good guy that life he used to have.
    :rolleyes:

11. lalala902102001

We have to win 4 out of 5 with 3 road games.

But yeah we can do it if we start to play like we are capable of.

12. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

lamarcus versus timmy d will be EPIC

13. mickey_angelo

mickey_angelo Member

Harden will bounce back and carry the team in the next two games. Go rockets!

14. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

If LMA keeps playing like game 1-2, they should just cancel the playoffs and award the championship to Portland.

15. willwmc

willwmc Member

Here's how i see it - throw the home court advantage out the windows this is what you get.

Going into a Game 4

worst case: down 3 - 0
    best case: up 3 - 0
    most likely case: down or up 2-1

Considering this was a #4 vs #5 going in, I never expected a best or worst case scenario only a realistic one.

...and guess what we're still on track for the most realistic scenario.

BELIEVE

16. JHarden713

JHarden713 Member

i still somehow am not worried.
    Rockets (like every other team in this town) like to make things complicated.
    It all comes down to game 3, we win, then I'm certain we'll win the series.

17. Nanisteru

Nanisteru Rookie

Despite the recent disappointments, I will be rooting for the Rockets!

18. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

It's not as bleak as you imply.

The Rockets won the season series 3-1.

If we have similar results over the next 4 games, we're gonna have a tied series going into game 7 at home.

Both games have been super close and the Rockets very well could be up 2-0 right now.

Portland is not a better team than the Rockets. They are simply playing slightly better right now, (and getting the benefit of a lot of questionable calls).

There is plenty of time for circumstances to change in this series.

19. carmona14

carmona14 New Member

I'm ready to see this team come together and take out their aggression on Portland. The way people have been talking about Harden(while his play has been rough) needs to be his motivation not source of frustration, which is what it appears to be at this point. I believe this team still has it in them to take this series but they are going to have to come with some intensity and take over on the court because its not coming from our coach. We need to bring a little nasty to this game show Portland and the rest of the opposing teams that they need to NOT DISRESPECT HOUSTON!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHNx95btX5Y

20. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

Ok clearly their chances are better...but I like the positivity. You have to believe if you going to have a chance. You only lose win you stop trying