1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. treyk3

treyk3 Member

But did we know that parsons was also a client of the same Dan fegan?:eek: lol I'm really excited both you and cyber are so active lately.

2. PigMiller

PigMiller Member

It's good to see the "insiders" so active right now, even after everything they've led us to believe has blown up in their face.

#soon

3. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

"Nothing has blown up", "Pig".......Bring it, because I'm done taking $hit!

4. basketballholic

There are times when I wished the ignore feature meant that the poster I choose to ignore can no longer read my posts as well as I not read theirs.

#12384 basketballholic, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
  5. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

I love how the poll lists the voters.

6. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

cyberx- just curious, since you are a lakers fan, are you as active on the lakers board?

7. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

Did you not know this already? Really?

8. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Relax dude. I didn't necessarily mean baited intentionally, but it does creating polling problems when used for arguments later on. This happens all the time in polling (see it in politics all the time), and isn't always the fault of the person pulling the data.

It was however showing a black and white scenario when trading for Rubio is mostly circumstantial (right price). I think most people would love to acquire Rubio under those right circumstances.

Yes or No doesn't really exist in trading for players in the NBA. The right question to ask is always "how much"?

Meant no offense. Just wanted to point that out so things don't get twisted in the future (I didn't have you in mind for the twisting FYI).

9. cyberx

cyberx Member

I think one person said I was a Lakers fan or something and this blew up haha. I like how people on a board feel they know me better than I know myself.

I am not active on any other board :)

10. bratna8

bratna8 Member

So does this make you a Rockets fan? :grin:

11. cyberx

cyberx Member

I just love the NBA and FIBA :)

12. arjun

arjun Member

name some 2s that would post up beverely...

AND I SAID THIS WAS OUR SMALL BALL LINE UP ONLY........limited minutes bro..

13. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Is this insider news too? No sh!te Einstein

Most here pay attention to you because of your so called "insiders" even though most of your inside information is the most obvious.

No offense but when it comes to Rockets or evaluating talent you're lacking and can't be taken seriously. Did your insiders not tell you that McHale tried to get Boozer? Did they not know that it wasn't possible for the Rockets to do that? Also, you claim we have no assets to pull of a major trade when in reality we might have better assets than what got us Harden.

14. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

15. finsraider

finsraider Member

And i don't necessarily disagree with you. But we also need a PF now, not down the road.

So which do you have more faith in happening:

A) Beverley, Johnson, Canaan, or Llull becoming a legit starting PG

or

B) TJones or DMo becoming a legit starting PF

I think I'm in camp A.

Here's may take on what I think we should do.

1) Use the Lin TPE to acquire a player along with a pick. Best options IMO are Brandon Bass (with a 2nd) and Tayshaun Prince (with a top-20 protected 1st)

2) Play your young guys. Give plenty of minutes to Beverley, Canaan, Daniels, Papanikolaou, TJones and DMo. Hope that several of them show improvement and potential.

3) Make a run at several players at the trade deadline. Al Horford and LMA in particular. Could also see something like Calderon + Millsap or Dragic + Teletovic.

16. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Dude quit it. You can be annoying AF.

17. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

It's called moving your eyes, dumbass.

18. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

I thought you had confirmed that a while ago, or was it that your sources just weren't directly affiliated with the Rockets.

If I'm wrong, sorry. I had legitimately though you had said that before. Which actually gives you more credit because you aren't a homer.

19. YOLO

YOLO Member

klay, wes mathews, derozan, wade, kobe just to name a few

20. NL Rocket

NL Rocket Member

End this freaking thread, PG is not the position that needs major upgrade, it's PF!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.