1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

No doubt ,plus J. Harden will be bringing up the ball and running the offense most of the time.

2. Camarograna2

Camarograna2 Contributing Member

who has actually met chico?

3. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

Pretty sure that Robbie has.

1 person likes this.
  4. Camarograna2

Camarograna2 Contributing Member

is chico Robbies dog?

5. rocketjunkie

rocketjunkie Member

Dude stop it. Other "insiders" may warrant skepticism but cyberx has been vouched for multiple times, including by Clutch. It's very clear with cyberx is posting opinion versus inside information. He does both and both are fine. But to say most of his inside information is most obvious is wrong. There are multiple incidents where he gave specific information that was not common sense that was true. (ex - he put his name on the line to state that Dwight was in LA when the GARM was in an uproar bc he was supposedly in Houston househunting and other instances when he posted info 1/2 an hour before it reached hoopshype, etc.). Even if most of his information aligns with common sense, that may be because it MAKES SENSE, and having confirmation is still a good thing. In any case he's an insider who has extra information that you or I don't. For the sake of the rest of the GARM, let's not drive him off. You don't have to hang on his every word if you don't want to but don't be a dick.

Cyberx, thanks for the information you provide.

6. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

I hope cyberx makes liberal use of the ignore function

1 person likes this.
  7. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

Woof!

8. PigMiller

PigMiller Member

Bring what "Plow?" You're the one "bringing it" and nothing you or anybody else has hinted at has even come close to fruition. Not only that, but nothing you or any other "insider" has hinted at has even made it to any sort of reports in the media. The only place anywhere on the interweb we see this bull$hit is in this thread.

You put yourself out there like this and nothing happens, you've gotta expect some blow-back.

9. Chuck Nevitt

Chuck Nevitt Contributing Member

Another insider about to be run off, Robin to join the Batman in the Batcave. Cyberx to be the last insider standing against Gotham's hordes.

10. PigMiller

PigMiller Member

Good, so then when we actually get news of something going/about to go down....it'll be when something actually goes/is about to go down.

11. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

That man do have a right to his opinion and belief correct? Why get upset with those that don't believe in these insiders.

12. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

OTOH, not a single word has been mentioned by the "insiders" with regards to what has happened all summer with deals that have actually happened.

No one mentioned the Terry signing or the deals for Dorsey or Adrien or Black or Michelle.

There is genuine reason to doubt the veracity of the so called insiders. And if they get upset over it, so be it. Not everyone here is going to be delusional enough to be taken for a ride all summer.

1 person likes this.
  13. delishman

delishman Member

Did you swallow your toothpick?! Keep it calm over there!

If the the Twolves and Rubio can't come eyeeye I would expect a flip over here (whether you like that or not). Plowman has indicated Rubio plenty and Cyborg has mentioned that Morey is watching extension-eligible players closely.

Insiders can only tell us what they hear not what is actually going to happen. No one is forcing you to believe Cyborg, PlowNation, Batman etc.. but those three have all been well vindicated in most, or a large amount, of the board's eye.

They are frustrated just like the rest of us that what they have heard has not come to fruition. Even more so probably but that is just the nature of the beast.

This should give you a peak into how difficult it is to complete a trade in the NBA. There are going to be 10 rumors to every trade, rumors that have legs but fall short on being complete. If you would rather not read the rumors just block all the insiders, wait for the Clutchfans frontpage and leave the rest of us alone to snack on our insider scraps because it's all the fun we get to have in the off season.

Don't shoot the messenger for their content.

Just add to the list of things that we wish would have happened, legitimately could have happened, but never did e.g. Bosh.

14. PigMiller

PigMiller Member

Absolutely. Thanks for expanding my point FTW.

15. rlivz

rlivz Contributing Member

So like... who is the latest favorite? Rubio...? Rubio makes about as little sense as possible on all fronts.

16. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

By my calculations, in 6 months this thread will be 100% Plowman threatening to leave or stop posting. Every post, Plowman, Plowman, Plowman "I'm going to leave I promise!!" As he spirals farther and farther out of control, it gets to to the point where Plowman starts calling out his own posts because he is the only one posting in the thread.

"Plowman, how could you treat Plowman like that!?! All he or I is trying to do is post my awesome insiders information! :mad: I'm done, I'm leaving, no more insider information from me, for me, or any combination of stuff oh god I'm losing it I'M AN INSIDER! I'M AN INSIDER!!!"

1 person likes this.
  17. delishman

delishman Member

Take this advice. This thread is for rumors. Most of them will not happen. Some of us want to know even if it does not happen because we find it enjoyable to know what is going on behind the scenes. In order for you to enjoy this you need to take things with a dose of reality that most rumored trades in the NBA will never happen. This creates a lot of disappointment which you can choose to deal with by stopping to check on the thread or waking up to the reality of rumors vs. trades in the NBA and learning to enjoy rumors with a grain of salt for seasoning.

If you don't want to read about things that likely won't happen, there is a whole GARM for you to Hangout in and even a Hangout for you to hang out in. Different strokes for different folks just back off our parade so we can still have one.

18. jamie10

jamie10 Member

he said IMO...So obviously not insider news.

19. cyberx

cyberx Member

This is too funny

20. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

Can't wait til the season starts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.