1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Xbox One] Destiny

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Nippystix, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Bear_Bryant

Bear_Bryant Member

So I got to level 30 on Saturday and then beat Crota's End on normal mode. I have a Gjallarhorn and of course my end drop was the Hunger of Crota. I got my first raid gear which was a chest piece and my only exotic armor is a chest piece. Thanks Bungie.

2. Christopher

Christopher Member

Had the Multi Tool scout rifle since very early on in the game, was my favourite gun by far. The Crota raid scout rifle though might just have taken it's place. Great gun.

I'm running two 32 titans now and a level 14 hunter which I have hardly used. Only want the Crux of Crota and the Mythoclast and I've got everything I want in the game. Otherwise I just grinding out to get stuff so I'm ready for the next DLC. Coins, motes of light, vanguard rating.....all that sort of thing.

3. Bear_Bryant

Bear_Bryant Member

Well I missed the Icebreaker 5 weeks ago from Xur but he came back with one this weekend! I'm pumped!

4. Nippystix

Nippystix Member

I am glad you are going to get to enjoy the Ice Breaker. This is just about a must-have gun. One of these days Xur will offer Gjallarhorn again, one of these days! I am not losing faith that I will one day finally get that gun. That is my carrot at the end of the stick...damn you Bungie!

5. Bear_Bryant

Bear_Bryant Member

Does anybody want to do some iron banner tonight or tomorrow?

6. Bear_Bryant

Bear_Bryant Member

If you have a warlock, Xur is selling heart of praxic fire this weekend.

7. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

all i want is a tracking launcher, whether it be hunger, truth, or g-horn. im running double warlocks on 32 and have a 31 hunter with all raid gear not maxed. i have majority of the raid guns BH, WoC, AD, LotA, but no hunger... week after week disappointment..

8. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

Doing normal crota tonight. You can get hunger from it.

9. Bear_Bryant

Bear_Bryant Member

The only exotics/raid weapons I got for the first two months of the game were Rocket launchers. I finally got a SUROS today and I was so happy.

I need a helmet that can give 36 light then I'll be a 32 but everytime I've ran crota I've gotten the damn chest piece. Every. Single. Time.

10. YourSecretLover

too bad they nerfed the SUROS. The Red Death is the new Suros Regime now

11. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Inferno Crucible has really made the game fun for me again. I was truly tired of the radar/camp battles. Not to mention, I feel like it's increased the skill gap greatly. People who can aim better have a much better chance of winning a fight because they're less expected to be around a corner. Peeking angles actually matters.

People still camp, but it feels like it's less of a successful tactic because people come from every angle now.

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

camping with shotguns and timing is an art form... :rolleyes: :grin:

13. Bear_Bryant

Bear_Bryant Member

Xur is selling the Red Death this weekend. I need two more strange coins.

14. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I was just about to post this. It's a must buy at this point, arguably the best rifle (non-sniper) in the game right now. Integral for Crota Hard Mode (because there is no chalice to heal you, so you need something that will heal you orb pick ups, or in this case kills). It's high on the list of best rifles for crucible right now too.

15. Bear_Bryant

Bear_Bryant Member

I have 21 strange coins. I need two more. I'll get one from the Mars chests and then I plan on playing a lot of PVP today hoping for a drop.

16. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

If you play a fair amount you should have no problems getting 2 strange coins. I recommend using destinypublicevents.com and getting your daily bonus off public events that might be a strange coin right there.
    Have you already done the weekly challenges?

17. Bear_Bryant

Bear_Bryant Member

Yeah I do the weekly/nightfall every week on Tuesday/Wednesday. This week's nightfall was a joke. I think we downed the Priest in under 30 seconds.

18. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Ahhhh Gjallarhorn. Finally, you elusive b****.

19. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Rumor is House of Wolves will be out before the end of the month, I don't buy that. Bungie loves to announce things ahead of time, I have to believe it'll be next month at minimum. Also...Gjallarhorn.

20. lost_elephant

lost_elephant Contributing Member

Congrats on the gally! -kpo shizzle

1 person likes this.