1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

if you watch today's nba and think #13 is selfish then you are an idiot

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by pgabriel, Apr 2, 2013.

1. PainNoLove

PainNoLove Member

Harden is the better ball handler, thus he is the primary ball handler.

2. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

heheh :grin: he's my favorite player and i want him to sit for his good and the good of this team...theres no contradiction in that..you can also search my post history...the point is for rockets to win if that's to be achieved without harden why not?...but i suspect morey wants to pad his stats to make him superstar in order to attract other superstars and get favorable treatment with nba or better media status....cause media(money) like individual superstars...

my meme is terrible and iso-harden is not terrible?
    i am a young artist men just like Harden is a young superstar how about having patience with my work?:grin:

[​IMG]

3. QuaDouble

QuaDouble Member

Second, to LeBron.

4. RickyNewport

RickyNewport Member

Hey, I like that :) And seeing how you said "you suspect Morey wants to pad his stats", it's clearly obvious you know wayyyy more about art than you do basketball my friend...

5. QuaDouble

QuaDouble Member

Quoted for truth. Second in non point guard assists. Played sixth man for years.

He just has the misfortune to be put down by "fans" who don't want anyone but their favorite player handling the ball.

6. platypus

platypus Member

After years of putting up with fairy martin I can't believe some people would throw any flack at James. He plays good defense when he is focused, and he is extremely unselfish. The dudes a legit superstar and yet some people complain.

The punishment for a James harden complainer should be 100 hours of solitary confinement watching Kevin martin and the Toronto game, that way these fools can really appreciate the kind of player James really is.

7. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Lin needs to consistently play like a man and if he has a issue with Harden which he doesn't most likely then he needs to step up to the plate and consistently show why he should handle the ball more if that's even the case.

8. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

Many times Hardens teammates will dribble the ball for 20 seconds and then toss it to Harden for the remaining 4 seconds.

9. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

It's crazy Lin can't finish with his left hand when driving left. He also needs to learn some basic fundementals and seriously work on that jumper before all the boners in the GARM are justified.

Harden needs rest for the playoffs.

10. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

I like mine wrapped in bacon! ;)

11. TheLastPope

TheLastPope Member

Harden just needs to stop letting scrubs score 25+ points on him

12. Fighton

Fighton Member

But what about...

"Harden struggled in the NBA Finals, tried too hard and slowly, surely unraveled over the course of the series. When the rest of the Thunder were celebrating a Game 1 victory over Miami in the locker room, Harden could be heard grumbling over too few shots (five), and too few minutes (22)."

hhmmmmmm......

but a little trolling aside, from what i've seen this year, i wouldn't label himself. just needs to trust his teammate a bit more and attack a little quicker at times instead of pounding the ball in one spot till the clock runs out.

13. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Harden would handle the ball less if Lin isn't so ******* inconsistent.

Inb4 lins only inconsistent because McHale purposely destroyed his confidence because of hatred.

14. Fighton

Fighton Member

*i wouldn't label him selfish.*

15. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Harden is also not a shellfish.

16. Hrock

Hrock Rookie

More so Mchale then Harden. More set plays near close out games in the 4th woudl relieve pressure on Harden constantly having to come up with some rediculous play. Spread it out more and it wouldnt alwasy be on iso harden with a TO. Sometimes he closes, sometimes he doesnt. If they ISO'd less in finishing close games with more team ball, Harden might actually be able to pull off even more amazing plays because opponents are guessing if their running a set play or Harden ISO. every time its double harden and hope he turnovers. Sometimes he passes off in time, sometimes he pulls a juke and makes it, and other times...he TO's it several times in the last minute. More team ball near the end would balance out Harden's ability to close more games...

17. ivanyy2000

ivanyy2000 Contributing Member

James Harden is not selfish. But he does have tendency to hog the ball on occasions, play wolf/hero ball, and dribble down the shot clock without any motions in important sets.

And he never passes the ball in fastbreaks no matter how many opponents in front of him.

I wish he trusts his teammates more.

18. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

Lin makes better decisions with the ball. Regardless, iso ball needs to end and they need to let them play with more ball movement.

19. BleedRed

BleedRed Member

There you go again. You are no different, turning every thread into a Lin discussion

20. tomato123

tomato123 Rookie

Sometime he plays unselfish.

But when the score down like 10 or more, he becomes selfish and do hero ball.