ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Podcast: Game 1 loss a wake-up call or death knell for Rockets?

Go Back   ClutchFans > Basketball > Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

[ClutchFans] Tracy McGrady's Houston Return: Before, During and After
Tags:  basketball, clutchfans, houston, houston rockets, nba, tracy mcgrady Tags
Clutch is offline Old 12-07-2010, 11:14 PM   #1
Clutch
Administrator
Clutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #1
Tracy McGrady's Houston Return: Before, During and After

Pre-game and post-game videos in the locker room with T-Mac plus videos of when he came into the game (and was booed).

"My kid's asleep. I've eaten dinner. I'm ready to get on ClutchFans." -- Ron Artest

Sponsored Link
Glenyo is offline Old 12-07-2010, 11:15 PM   #2
Glenyo
Glenyo is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Dec 2010
Member: #47854
why did they boo him that was wrong ?

napalm_black is offline Old 12-07-2010, 11:16 PM   #3
napalm_black
Contributing Member
napalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Sep 2008
Member: #33900
I will see TMac's non-reaction and raise him a non-reaction.

tinman is offline Old 12-07-2010, 11:16 PM   #4
tinman
Contributing Member
tinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldtinman is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: May 1999
Member: #485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenyo
why did they boo him that was wrong ?
why did Orlando fans boo him?

htownrox1 is offline Old 12-07-2010, 11:17 PM   #5
htownrox1
htownrox1 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donehtownrox1 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donehtownrox1 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donehtownrox1 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donehtownrox1 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donehtownrox1 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donehtownrox1 is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Nov 2009
Member: #43851
GTFO all you who booed him. Why are you going to boo him when he gave Houston some of the best years in his basketball career?? So stupid. Ignorant fans are ignorant.

mig0s is offline Old 12-07-2010, 11:17 PM   #6
mig0s
mig0s is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Feb 2008
Member: #30524
It means "I don't have no heart at all"

In Morey we trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstain
Please don't have discriminations on me even though I'm really a little bit retarded .I mean , lower intelligence doesn't mean lower love for the Rockets .

napalm_black is offline Old 12-07-2010, 11:18 PM   #7
napalm_black
Contributing Member
napalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchnapalm_black is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Haha, I can see where this thread is headed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman
why did Orlando fans boo him?
Which do you like more, a former Rockets player or Orlando fans?

Pizza_Da_Hut is offline Old 12-07-2010, 11:18 PM   #8
Pizza_Da_Hut
Pizza_Da_Hut is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donePizza_Da_Hut is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donePizza_Da_Hut is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donePizza_Da_Hut is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donePizza_Da_Hut is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donePizza_Da_Hut is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Jul 2003
Member: #13337
He also don't have no grammar at all.

I'm a DUCK!!!!

Wild about them Cats!

The NBA is slowly turning into the WWE... It's only a matter of time until the Rock completes the big 5 in Miami...

Pete Chilcutt is offline Old 12-07-2010, 11:19 PM   #9
Pete Chilcutt
Contributing Member
Pete Chilcutt is Omer Asik -- working the boardsPete Chilcutt is Omer Asik -- working the boardsPete Chilcutt is Omer Asik -- working the boardsPete Chilcutt is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jan 2009
Member: #36210
What was the question that he did not want to respond to?

I heard pride I think.?

knote32 is offline Old 12-07-2010, 11:19 PM   #10
knote32
Contributing Member
knote32 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchknote32 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchknote32 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchknote32 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchknote32 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchknote32 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchknote32 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchknote32 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchknote32 is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Jan 2006
Member: #16408
Quote:
Originally Posted by napalm_black
Which do you like more, a former Rockets player or Orlando fans?
A former Rocket that pissed on our franchise, I'll take the fans...

BradMiller is offline Old 12-07-2010, 11:19 PM   #11
BradMiller
BradMiller is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Nov 2010
Member: #47686
He was the shet

RX2012 is offline Old 12-07-2010, 11:19 PM   #12
RX2012
RX2012 is Terrence Jones -- on a good road but it's early
Since: Oct 2010
Member: #47617
if he got booed he got booed

bottomline is he did nothing to make the fans cheer.

it's not like they booed him just because...we had reason.

dude didn't even apologize.

napalm_black is offline Old 12-07-2010, 11:19 PM   #13
napalm_black
Contributing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by knote32
A former Rocket that pissed on our franchise, I'll take the fans...
Quiet, you. We've been through this a long time ago. I'm just messing with the anti-Tracy crusader over here.

thetatomatis is offline Old 12-07-2010, 11:20 PM   #14
thetatomatis
thetatomatis is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finethetatomatis is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty finethetatomatis is Chandler Parsons -- lookin' mighty fine
Since: May 2010
Member: #46247
He is classier than some of our fans is why. That just makes us look bad as a city and destination to other players. Why not cheer the guy and give him a standing ovation?

apollo33 is offline Old 12-07-2010, 11:21 PM   #15
apollo33
apollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereapollo33 is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Feb 2009
Member: #39124
Meh..

For God so loved the world that he gave his second Son, Jeremy Lin, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. -Jeremy 3:16
-CH

JunkyardDwg is offline Old 12-07-2010, 11:22 PM   #16
JunkyardDwg
Contributing Member
JunkyardDwg is Omer Asik -- working the boardsJunkyardDwg is Omer Asik -- working the boardsJunkyardDwg is Omer Asik -- working the boardsJunkyardDwg is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Oct 2000
Member: #1977
I started clapping just because so many people were booing. And what's worse is all the booing may have actually made him play better in the second half.

What was really stupid was all the boos that rained down when him and Lowry bumped. Yeah he meant to foul Lowry hard and Lowry never, ever overeacts

The_Yoyo is offline Old 12-07-2010, 11:22 PM   #17
The_Yoyo
Contributing Member
The_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsThe_Yoyo is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Dec 2001
Member: #3378
lolz at the s-bomb at the 1:34 mark

heypartner is offline Old 12-07-2010, 11:22 PM   #18
heypartner
Contributing Member
heypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldheypartner is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Oct 1999
Member: #920
"Yeah. I enjoyed coming back here and playing against my old teammates." The follow up should have been, "What do you think of the move Battier put on you for the AND1? Did that surprise you?"

mrm32 is online now Old 12-07-2010, 11:22 PM   #19
mrm32
mrm32 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmrm32 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmrm32 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmrm32 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsmrm32 is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Jun 2006
Member: #18270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Chilcutt
What was the question that he did not want to respond to?

I heard pride I think.?
The reporter was asking him about his disagreements with Rick last year.

YaoMac09 is offline Old 12-07-2010, 11:23 PM   #20
YaoMac09
YaoMac09 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodYaoMac09 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Oct 2008
Member: #34047
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetatomatis
He is classier than some of our fans is why. That just makes us look bad as a city and destination to other players. Why not cheer the guy and give him a standing ovation?
Because he quit on the Rockets, duh.

#1 Priority = Hire an exorcist
#2 Priority = Burn everything Juwan Howard touched/wore while he was with the Rockets