1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Tracy McGrady's Houston Return: Before, During and After

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 7, 2010.

1. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

alright, no standing O, no cheers. but not boos that are as loud as the ones lebron got...they literally burned his jersey there, that's how bad it was. i dont think this situation is the same

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

why are you dissing on the Rockets fans on your signature?

Rocket fans aren't haters dude, they give respect when people EARN RESPECT.

listen to those cheers!

here's an example:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aSC4Ia1GS4E?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aSC4Ia1GS4E?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

3. TheDreams

TheDreams Member

You are absolutely delusional if you thought this was anywhere close to the reception Lebron got in Cleveland.

4. BZ-B

BZ-B Member

ehh...I have no hard feelings towards TMac. Definitely doesnt think he deserved to get boo'ed but people tend to follow what the majority does.

5. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

man when he first checked in, those were LOUDDDDDD booos. were u even at the game?

6. the_hustler

the_hustler Member

He certainly doesnt deserve a standing O . but I wouldnt have booed him either.

7. TheDreams

TheDreams Member

Louder than a SOLD OUT crowd in Cleveland? Worst than derogatory chants about Lebron's mom? Was it so bad that they had to hire extra security because they feared for his safety? They were loud for McGrady but you are crazy to even compare to Lebron's treatment in Cleveland.

8. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

The whole T-Mac quitting on the franchise thing is overblown. It sounded like most of the boo's were coming from the rowdies. That's a little bit pathetic. We knock Knicks' fans for shenanigans like that. We should at least have more class.

The only people that should ever be booed at the Toyota Center are Scottie Pippen, Karl Malone, John Stockton, any member of the Jazz, and Kobe.

9. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

**** this. yall just dont get it. keep hating on the man. hop on and off any rockets player because they suck or "quit". im pretty sure everyone's off chase's dick because he sucks now and can't make a shot to save his life, who's next that we need to trade and boo cuz they suck now and can't pleas you?

10. ApuN

ApuN Member

I was there

I booo'ed the 'f' outta him.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Biggest wuss that ever wore a Rockets uniform

2 people like this.
  11. TheGM

TheGM Contributing Member

Nobody hates Chase. They don't like the way he's playing, but he hasn't done Tracy level stupid things. Nobody's going to boo him.

If you want to continue your Tracy lovefest and cheer him on every time he scores on the Rockets, go else where.

12. tinywang

tinywang Contributing Member

I appreciate the memories with Tmac but all the good still doesn't justify the bad. Being a good person most of your life doesn't justify killing someone in the end. He quit on the team and there's plenty of evidence for it. He can be seen, in many instances, camping our near half court and showing little to no effort helping out his teammates or playing defense. I am tired of those 'injured' excuses. If you're not ready to come back healthy, then don't come back at all. Fans had every right to boo him.

13. TheDreams

TheDreams Member

A little upset are we? I'm sure you left the game when McGrady checked out in the 4th but you do realize the Rockets won tonight right?

14. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

tmac didn't say much in this interview and it's still a thread. lol

guys really need to get over it.

sad thing is, they booed tmac louder than cheer for the rockets. that was just pathetic. after the booes, it went back to being a funeral.

15. Akim523

Akim523 Member

I dont like Tmac, but theres no reason to boo him, he did leave almost everything he had in houston.

16. Nolocke

Nolocke Member

My main issue with him was that he was getting max money but wasn't playing like a max player and then he had the on again off again knee problem and I don't know of a player outside of Gilbert Arenas and Yao Ming that has had this many problems and the Rockets were footing the bill. Having that much money tied up in a player with health problems assured us no Championship year after year. The same thing is happening with Yao now......

17. ApuN

ApuN Member

I gotta tell ya,

I booooooo'ed the f outta him tonight

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

18. bpbkforlife

bpbkforlife Member

I see some of y'all didn't listen to 610 am this afternoon when she Mac talked all of that trash after the pistons shoot around, so he got what he deserved, I wish it was a full house where it could've been worser than the few boos he received!

19. ApuN

ApuN Member

Matter of fact

Im boooing him on the FOX replay right now

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

20. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Just what I expected, most Rocket fans don't hold a pinky tip worth of class. These fans conducted themselves no better than Cleveland fans (who actually had more reason to be p***ed off). Unlike Lebron, Tmac never dogged Houston or the Rockets organization. There was no reason to act this way.. Very, very disappointed... Embarassed actually. :(