1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What's Tmac's value right now?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Da Wink, Nov 20, 2008.

1. shaggylambda

shaggylambda Member

Are you sure you wanna throw in 3 whole bags of raman noodles?

2. ibm

ibm Member

feigen says something in his blog today that #1 right now looks like a player close to the end of his career. and i can't agree more.

fran says he has a feeling that adelman isn't quite happy with the situation.

forget about how splendid mcgrady's past was, he needs to somehow (i don't care exactly how) revert back to his old self, or at least 80% of it. until that happens, his value to this team is quite limited. and when he's playing with injuries, his value to the team could even be negative.

3. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

[​IMG]

I've never really liked T-Mac, more because of his attitude than anything else. Not saying he's a bad guy, it's how he went about his business. It's a lot easier to root like guys like Yao Ming/Chris Bosh/Hakeem. Nice guys, who've carried themselves with class throughout their careers. T-Mac might be a nice guy too, though I don't think his heart is really in winning ball games, or giving it his all, it's more about him. You could see that with his decision to leave Toronto, wanting to be 'the man'. Which is all good and dandy, but if you make a choice like that you've got to live with it. Sadly he gave up in Orlando too, he should have passed the ball more and changed his game to make it easier on himself if he was concerned about his career longevity (which is what he claims, his words not mine). Rather he sulked and demanded a trade.....we all know the rest.

I've noticed a drop in athleticism in the last few years (which many in here have been denying), this year though he's reached a new low (I don't even think it's about his shoulder or knee). If he has any trade value, which I doubt he does, i;d trade him ASAP.

4. showtang043

showtang043 Member

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/featur...167~592&teams=21~21~10~10&te=336:10-901&cash=

Check that out, Rafer,T-mac for Nash, Diaw, and Hill.

We might be able to get this out, we get a legit efficient PG that iwll help the flow of our team, and two great passing VEts who can contribute in any way.
    Suns do this also bc their team has a new identity, nash is not utilized in terry porter's offense as much(13-7) and could use rafer's defense, and they get some star back in T-mac who be anothe ralthetlic weapon and defensively better in their offense,

5. tuding

tuding New Member

2010 is the year I'm waiting for. If Morey doesn't do anything with T-mac now,Mcgrady will have no value on the trade market in 2010 .