1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rumors 6/14

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by JD88, Jun 14, 2012.

1. JD88

JD88 Member

Some of these were interesting. Some may involve the Rockets

Plumlee worked out for Washington (No. 32) on Tuesday. He is scheduled to work out for Chicago (No. 29) on Thursday, Miami (No. 27) on Friday, Charlotte (No. 31) on Monday, Indiana (No. 26) on Tuesday and then Atlanta (Nos. 23 and 43), Houston (Nos. 14 and 16), Dallas (No. 17), Denver (No. 20) and Milwaukee (Nos. 12 and 42).

While I have Henson sliding to Minnesota at No. 18 in my latest mock draft, he'll have a chance to prove himself with a number of lottery teams (top 14) in the days to come and could certainly wind up there. He worked out with Portland (No. 6) on Wednesday and will visit Golden State (No. 7) on Thursday for a workout that will include Jared Sullinger, another power forward auditioning to be picked that high. Henson said he is also headed for Phoenix (No. 13), Houston (Nos. 14 and 16), Toronto (No. 8), Philadelphia (No. 15), Detroit (No. 9) and Cleveland (Nos. 4 and 24).

While there has been considerable speculation as to what Bass will do this summer, his agent tells CSNNE.com that the 6-foot-8 forward plans to not opt-in to the final year of his contract, and thus test the free agent waters

The Wizards are happy at the No. 3 spot and I continue to hear it will come down to Kidd-Gilchrist or Beal. In this mock, both players are still on the board, so the choice is difficult

The Bucks, who have been in the market for a center since trading Andrew Bogut to Golden State in March, will be working out several centers at their training facility in St. Francis. One of them is Tyler Zeller of North Carolina who, according to several NBA officials, is on the Bucks’ short list of candidates for their first- round pick, the 12th overall

2. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

rumors? wrong forum? no linky?? yooz about to get lock downed rook

3. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

4. JD88

JD88 Member

5. JD88

JD88 Member

What if they were my rumors? Then I dont have to provide a link correct?

6. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

where are u purportedly spreading these rumors? on a fleetwood mac fan site?

2 people like this.
  7. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

If you dont provide a link, thread more likely to be closed.

We dont need everyone on the board starting new threads everytime they hear a rumor.

8. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

I have some breaking news for everyone...

just because a team works out a player or players does not mean a thing, despite what anyone says. No team outside of the top 2 or 3 is going to leak anything on who they are after.

9. JD88

JD88 Member

"
    The Bucks, who have been in the market for a center since trading Andrew Bogut to Golden State in March, will be working out several centers at their training facility in St. Francis. One of them is Tyler Zeller of North Carolina who, according to several NBA officials, is on the Bucks’ short list of candidates for their first- round pick, the 12th overall "

It means that perhaps the Bucks are more interested in picking up Zeller at #12 then Leonard.

The suns are projected to take Rivers, which means that Leonard may be available at #14 for the Rox to snag. Which would be a good thing.

I mean you didnt have to click on the thread.

10. Raven

Raven Member

I heard a rumor that Morey has a plan and that it involves talking to a lot of general managers around the league.

:)

11. Ming The King

Ming The King Member

If you want to post rumors it's ok.
    so many people creating rules all the time, makes clutchfans borring:eek:

12. Ashes

Ashes Member

Clever.

13. HMMMHMM

HMMMHMM Contributing Member

You left out the one rumor that could have turned the 1 star thread into a 2 or 3 star thread.

http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/houston_rockets

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Dice Scola: "En Houston me piden que empiece a tirar de tres puntos". Alguien duda que Luis a corto plazo la empieza a meter de 3?</p>&mdash; Alejandro Perez (@AleRPerez) <a href="https://twitter.com/AleRPerez/status/213294311947771904" data-datetime="2012-06-14T15:38:21+00:00">June 14, 2012</a></blockquote>
    <script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

14. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

Good catch. Very interesting.

15. Da Wink

Da Wink Member

^ Howard's comin?!! :p

16. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Contributing Member

17. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I guess that means a move for a skilled 5 is coming......no surprise

If this is true we're likely headed towards Gasol, maybe Howard.

Prove me wrong Les. Let Morey/ Kevin truly rebuild. Make the move up for Drummond.

18. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Wonder if this is a joke.

19. blackistan

blackistan Member

nobody cares

20. aussiejack

aussiejack Member