1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets lone draft pick #34 2013 NBA draft

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by Progs, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Rocket Booster

I would prefer they draft Dubljevic. He could upgrade and solidify the PF position immediately.

2. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

We already have enough PFs. The reason for our PF position not being solidified is because of the inconsistencies by the players there. Adding another rookie PF would make it even worse.

3. CertifiedTroll

Would love to get the kid from Greece, but I doubt he will be sticking around. It is hard to know who Morey has his eye on but I am sure that will be the best pick and one I will end up liking after I learn who it is.

4. Rocket Booster

He's a lot better than any power forward the Rockets have and he would actually fix that position.

He won't be available for the Rockets. The NBA general managers that have gone to Greece to see him, have reportedly told his agent that he would probably be taken between the number 5 and number 10 picks.

5. Rocket_4_Life

Rocket_4_Life Member

A few things that concern me about him:

6. Rocket Booster

I hope you are NOT using the incredibly hack site Draftexpress as a gauge of anything realistic or true. That white is a complete hack job and is mostly ridiculous.

7. Rocket Booster

edit: I hope you are NOT using the incredible hack site Draftexpress as a gauge of anything realistic or true. That site is a complete hack job and is mostly ridiculous.

Is there a reason why we are not allowed to edit posts here? If you forget to read your post before pressing the submit button, you can't edit it. It's very annoying.

8. Rocket_4_Life

Rocket_4_Life Member

Yes, I used DraftExpress. I wasn't aware they were so untruthful. Thanks for the insight.

Regarding Dubljevic's defensive boards per-40 this past season, what were the actual numbers?

9. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Give me Dieng

realistically I wouldnt mind LeBryan Nash (Lebron James + Kobe Bryant + Steve Nash). This draft is thinner than Nichole Richie during her anorexic phase

10. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

This. Kabongo is the sleeper at PG. This guy is built for the NBA pace & would flourish in an wide open offense. I would not be shocked if this guy started to rise during workouts.

11. Pringles

Pringles Member

Contributing members can edit and search.

12. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

We will draft and stash.

13. Da Wink

Da Wink Member

i want us to draft the next defensive SF/SG with a 3pt. shot...if not, a backup C will do.

14. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

Myck Kabongo.

15. haoafu

haoafu Contributing Member

Dieng won't be there. so I'd take Muscala or Green.

16. basketballholic

17. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Andre Roberson
    Reggie Bullock

18. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

Kentavious Caldwell-Pope To Enter Draft

I think if he falls to the second round, which is likely, we might kick the tires on him.

19. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

Have not seen him, but quickly glancing at his stats...he seems to be a Morey type of player. Very good 3PT% on a high number of 3PTAs. FTAs are almost as high as his 2PT FGAs. Morey does like penetration skills and passing, but his other talents and current Rockets construction seem to make these issues less important.

20. haoafu

haoafu Contributing Member