1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Texans @ Redskins

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Sep 14, 2010.

1. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Chiefs as a trap game maybe.

2. conquistador#11

every game will be a trap game. Our good guys are that awesome. :grin:

3. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That Andre stat about the 10 catch, 100+ yard games is amazing. Dude is already on the verge of tying one of JERRY FREAKING RICE'S records. I know that all the important Jerry Rice records are still waaaayyy beyond reach right now, but that is still really impressive.

Andre is a beast.

4. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

If you turn on the NFL Network right now you will see one HECK of a comeback.

5. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Game has been uploaded to DEMONO1D. :eek:

6. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

I don't think so to be honest. Maybe the Giants game but we'll easily handle the Chiefs at home.

7. brian_chapman

brian_chapman Member

ok, after watching game

1. slaton needs to be cut and released...and sign jereimiah johnson instead. slaton is fumbalititis,cant run,and cant return,rocks in skull

2.schaub wont last the entire year getting sacked 5 times a game,eventually he will get a bad hit

3.turk needs to be cut. turkey when he runs. terrible punter. nearly cost the game in overtime

4.if rackers keeps shanking 37 yarders then sign kris brown

5.i admit i was wrong on outcome.but slaton,turk, i hope are not texans next year

8. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Turk is one of the best punters in the league.

I kept you around because you are stupid enough to be funny. But now you're just being stupid. Welcome to my ignore list.

9. liljojo

liljojo Member

I like how he thinks its important for a punter to have good running form, and how he wants to sign an injured player.

10. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Turk totally screwed up the punt, Slaton totally sucked on returns even if you don't count the 1 yard disaster, Rackers missed a 37 yarder that could have had us avoid OT and did not have the confidence of the coach to even attempt a 52 yarder.

charles Schwab will not last the season taking those shots, his play will also eventually reflect getting destroyed like that.

11. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Didn't know this file was an ISO. Probably means that even though its 3.x gigs it isn't HD right? The only other upload on tenyardtorrents is only like 430p.

1 person likes this.
  12. SwoLy-D

^ It's "DVD Quality", but... meh, that's all I can record... I can't get it out of my DVR in HD quality. If you have a way, let me know... and I'll transfer the next ones in HD out of the DVR. I just don't have a lot of space on my hard drive to keep them for a long time.

You're right, sir, it's not HD. How many GB is a 3-hour game on HD? :eek:

13. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

There was no HD upload of game 2, so I can't say how much extra space the OT period creates. But game 1, which can be seen here http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5828953/NFL_Week1_9-12-2010_Indianapolis_Colts_at_Houston_Texans was 5.7gb and 720p. But you'd need a recorder that takes hdmi or component, and whatever software to encode it into the mkv container.

My dvr is at critical mass as well. What are you using to bring it over to your computer? Is that the max resolution you are able to copy over at?

14. SwoLy-D

^ :eek: DVD recorder off Yellow (RCA) cable. I can only do up to 720 because it doesn't take HDMI input, only Yellow, and the dang thing can't read dual-layered DVDs.

15. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SwoLy-D again.

keep doing what you're doing. i don't mind DVD quality. HD only makes the file twice as large and plus i don't have the video card to handle it. :)

16. SwoLy-D

Is it too much to have the commercials? I've been wondering if I should just skip the heck out of them. :grin: Who wants to see commercials? You know, like NFL network does...? Maybe I'll record the REPLAY there, and DVR-DVD-RECORD that one? :eek:

17. Behad

Now I get it.
    CaseyH = brian_chapman

18. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Nothing I said in my post is false.

19. Behad

Yes, there was. Anyone see it?