1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Kathy Griffin Video (Warning: Graphic)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by TheresTheDagger, May 30, 2017.

1. TheresTheDagger

Imagine if any critic of President Obama had done this. What would the reaction be?

I think Trump has plenty going on around him that deserves challenge. This doesn't help that cause. This is Ugly.

cml750 and RocketsLegend like this.
  2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Alt-right snowflakes triggered.

You actually created this thread right after you posted this about Richard Spencer. Ha.

Kendrick Lamar likes this.
  3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Andy Dick wearing a wig and trying too hard to be controversial and instead just coming off sad.

fallenphoenix likes this.
  4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Oh yea, a comic who has built a reputation for saying and doing outrageous/obscene things is now being presented as a spokesperson for Democrats.

[​IMG]

5. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Since when did Kathy Griffin the shock comedian who primarily jokes about blowies become a leader of the Democratic Party?

Meanwhile ....yesterday an actual member of the Republican Party threatened to shoot a Democrat in the head, and less than a week ago a now ejected member of the Republican House body slammed and punched a journalist who dared to ask about the CBO score of the new healthcare bill.

Whats the scripture in the Bible about pointing out the speck in someone eye when you have a plank in your own?

If you are going to pin Kathy Fing Griffin's art/shock/whatever project on political opposition don't be a hypocrite and call out what is going on with both sides equally.

And that being said again... Kathy Griffith doesn't represent a damn thing about me or the proverbial "liberal progressives". She's a comedian trying to get attention... good job helping give it to her.

(Also do you need me to post photos from right wing voters who made violent imagery of Obama? You really think that didn't happen?)

6. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Around 2011 I was working at a catering place that had a monthly contract with the National Republican Women (I believe that was the name) and I remember they had this little countdown timer with days, hours, and minutes until Obama left office you could buy. He was depicted on the front as a devil with horns.

I don't know if that is comparable to this, regardless I find them both to be quite weird.

7. Buck Turgidson

"C-list celebrity begs for attention!" News at 11.

Let me know what Scott Baio thinks of all this.

The Real Shady and B-Bob like this.
  8. mick fry

mick fry Member

Didn't even watch but a bloody Trump mask would be an improvement for that skank.

B-Bob likes this.
  9. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

that head looks more like Kathy Griffin than Trump

10. Cold Hard

Cold Hard Member

The people that are going crazy over this are giving Kathy Griffin exactly what she wanted.

11. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Notice how all the known liberals on this forum are dismissing this. I wonder if they would react the same if a conservative on TV did this but with Obama's head? I highly doubt it

12. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The right needs to stop being so PC, get out of their safe space - what a bunch of snowflakes

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  14. TheresTheDagger

B-Bob likes this.
  15. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

stupid joke from an unfunny hag. Notice how independents and the left have no problems in denouncing this? The republicans on this forum would defend slavery if it had trump's name behind it.

R0ckets03 likes this.
  16. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

What the hell do you want? Every liberal in America to take out an add in the paper against Kathy Griffin? Of course I and I'm sure many others denounce this attention seeking crap. You know what I'll do to boycott?? How about I won't watch her next show that comes on the E network where she talks about blow J's for an hour.

Happy? No of course you aren't.

Where were you yesterday to denounce an actual GOP politician threatening to shoot a Dem in the face? Hypocrit much?

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

You don't see the difference between a person warning someone who has been threatened with violence that they will respond with deadly force and this nonsense that Andy Dick in a wig pulled?

18. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

All I have to do is look at this thread. Why can't people on here condemn her action and move on without adding "but" or bring up conservatives?

#18 RocketsLegend, May 30, 2017
    Last edited: May 31, 2017
    Astrodome likes this.
  19. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

OP thinks this is "graphic" LOL
    Told you, these Trumpers are afraid of every damn thing.
    "Home of the brave" mf'er!

20. rhino17

rhino17 Member

A D list celebrity making doing things for shock value? Real surprising

Kathy Griffin was and still is a nobody, so whatever

B-Bob and Sajan like this.