1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kathy Griffin Video (Warning: Graphic)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by TheresTheDagger, May 30, 2017.

1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Republicans were almost 'killing' Obama every other month or so . . . .

So for Kathy . . . I give a big ole YAWN!
    But Republicans are special whiny snowflakes who can give it but cannot take it. . . .

Rocket River

mdrowe00 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  2. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

First of all, it's "double standard." Yes, typos matter.

OK: would everyone on both sides, including those on the Left, please stop using snowflake? Happy?

Anything a President says matters. Don't act like this is exclusive to Trump.

Bush Sr.: September 7, 1941.

Obama: 58 states, misspelling of corps- or mispronunciation, whatever it was.

People see right through Trump's bullshit. Yeah, as if that typo was supposed to actually mean something. Given that President Trump has made numerous typos such as this in the past, I'm not buying it for one second. Yes, it's guilt by association- Trump has earned that.

You didn't see anything close to this with Bush, or Reagan, or Bush. And yes, the media has always slanted liberal. The MSM does this regarding Trump because of one reason- and it ain't political ideology. It's.... this deserves a long drumroll...........................

PROFITS!

Trump's godawful tweets are a ratings goldmine. Their Clicks go up exponentially when Trump tweets stupid ****. That includes international readers. If seen in that light, then CNN should be applauded for paying extra attention to Trump. When they do, more people read those articles, and advertisers pay higher fees for banner ads on those pages. And that's good ole capitalism at work. You want to argue that profits shouldn't be their main concern and that fair, balanced news should be? Fine. But this is why the MSM gives an inordinate amount of attention to HIM.

$$$$$$$$$$$$

3. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

" We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their [the Obama administration’s] heads off in November,” Nugent said at the time. He added, “If Barack Obama becomes the next president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year.” He would go on to say other things too, like a joke about assassinating Harry Reid, and that Obama and Hillary Clinton “should be tried for treason & hung.”

"Obama, he's a piece of ****. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary [Clinton], you might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless b****."

[​IMG]

(end thread)

Deckard likes this.
  4. adoo

adoo Member

i want to preface my response by saying tat what Griffith did was despicable.
    In the past, Ted Nugent had stirred controversy after comments that implied violence against Obama and Clinton.

• "Obama, he's a piece of sh it. I told him to suck on my machine gun," Nugent said during an appearance in 2007.
      • "Hey, Hillary, you might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless b****."
    • In 2012, he said, "If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year."
    And the POTUS invited him to the White House
    [​IMG]

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...hes-back-against-comparisons-to-kathy-griffin

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I think the Nugent comparisons stick if were to believe in some bizarre slippery slope of escalation.

First offensive words, then pictures...maybe some loony conservative personality will brandish guns in front of the next leftist president and con posters will redig Kathy from their spank bank to post on that thread.

6. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

7. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

If that was Obama's head, the world would halt to a stop. MSM would cover it nonstop. We would have race baiters on TV telling us how racist America is. Do you think anyone would blame Obama like they're blaming Trump and his family? Do you think anyone would spin it and bring up George Bush and the amount vile hate he got from the left? Everyone knows there's always a double standard in the way Democrats and Republicans are reported on.

8. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

#108 RocketsLegend, Jun 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  9. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Can't you people just say "This was disgusting and wrong" for once and move on? Why does everything have to be a pissing match?

What Kathy Griffin did was disgusting and wrong. Leave it there, quit playing for tit for tat about every damn thing that happens.

ipaman and Nook like this.
  10. Camarograna2

Camarograna2 Contributing Member

I don't recall, when there were depictions of Obama hanging from noose did Obama and his family go after those people and hurt their business? Were they not similar in your opinion? What makes them different?

11. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I am pretty sure a number of people already did. Seems there only a few people that keep bringing her up...

12. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

The difference is Kathy Griffin is a celebrity on TV and works for a mainstream news network. She's not some random Joe.

13. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

If this thread is recent enough to be on the first page, why do you object to this hilarious press conference being posted? It will go away soon enough.

14. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

""This is a woman thing," Griffin said."

A HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!1!11!!!!

[​IMG]

15. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

First page... I am counting 6. But regardless, I was simply responding to the dumbartonbass, not suggesting people shouldn't discuss it. Post away...

Astrodome likes this.
  16. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Oops, Kathy made it out to be an "older white men" thing. . . . Heh heh. Enjoy ur make-out sesh with Pewdypie, Kathy.

17. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I was referencing the first page of the DnD

18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

#118 Bobbythegreat, Jun 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
    jsingles likes this.
  19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member